Complaint Review: florida technical college

• florida technical college
    woodland blvd.
    deland, Florida
    United States of America

florida technical college rip off worthless papermill deland, Florida

*General Comment: FTC

*Consumer Comment: lawsuit?

*Consumer Comment: Lawsuit

recently  graduated   cant   get   help    landing   a   job    in   my   discipline.
I am  looking  for   other   graduates   holding  large  debt  and   worthless  degrees  to ban  together
to  file  a  large  lawsuit.  however if one is being  put together  how can I  join?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2011 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/florida-technical-college/deland-florida-32720/florida-technical-college-rip-off-worthless-papermill-deland-florida-735169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

FTC

AUTHOR: Ken - (U.S.A.)

Fellow students and ex-employee's this is not any different than our goverment, if we stand by and do nothing it is going to get worse. FTC has to be stopped and we are the ones that need to gather people together and warn them. I have already checked if you walk on the side walk near the road with signs they can't do one thing to you. You cannot stop cars and detain anyone from entering but you can talk and express your opinions and this is what we need to do now, before more innocent people get scammed the same way we did. There are many issues here that this school is violating, with funds, jobs, and education being delivering not properly to the students by qualified teachers. Please contact me ASAP at 386-837-3081 so we can begin a plan to put a stop to this before next semester.

Ken Peppenelli

lawsuit?

AUTHOR: Jeanski - (USA)

Wait a minute.... you can't find a job in your discipline so you want to sue the school? On what basis?  What, specifically, did the school do that you consider a rip off?  No school promises you'll find a job.  If they do, they're probably guilty of false advertising, which is hardly a reason to go through the hassle of a lawsuit.

Lawsuit

AUTHOR: Ken - (U.S.A.)

You can contact me I am all in I have enough to burn them good.
ken peppenelli