Complaint Review: Fulfillment Center

• Fulfillment Center
    14603 East Moncrieff Place, Unit 100, Auora, CO
    Auora, Colorado
    USA

Fulfillment Center Fulfillment Center Total Body Fresh Detox Cleanse Auora Colorado

*Consumer Comment: I agree

THESE PEOPLE ARE AWFUL. I ordered a trial for Total Body Fresh Detox Cleanse pills and was told that I would only be charged $8.00 for shipping. After a month, when I received another bottle in the mail, I called to complain and offer to return BOTH bottles, I was told that I could only be refunded HALF of what I was charged for the second bottle. So they charged my debit card for the "trial bottle" $69.95 and then again when the second bottle came in for $69.95. When I called to complain, they told me that I could only be refunded $35 of what they took from me, and told me to read the terms and conditions. Well, I read them and did not find one peice of information that said I could only be refunded a quarter of what they charged me all together. Total idiots. I will be filling a complaint everywhere I can find a place to so that no one trusts these people again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2014 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fulfillment-center/auora-colorado-80011/fulfillment-center-fulfillment-center-total-body-fresh-detox-cleanse-auora-colorado-1131286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I agree

AUTHOR: racegirlx - ()

The same thing happened to my daughter and her rent money was used when the extra charges showed up on her card. I will filwe a report now. This is BS!