Complaint Review: Glamour Shots

• Updated: Thu, November 18, 2004
  • Reported By: Rockaway New Jersey
  • Glamour Shots

Rockaway, New Jersey

Glamour Shots ripoff Horrible session too much money terrible photos Rockaway New Jersey

I had a 6:30 appt. for my 4 year old daughter. They did not start her session until 7:45 and during the session the photographer kept leaving to help the other staff. There was no manager present. I was given different excuses for the delay. The photographer did not do a good job of getting smiles either. I was rushed to pick out photos and could'nt get a price until the end, which was an outrageous amount.

I wanted to cancel the Christmas cards, but ofcourse was not allowed. The manager said he would do something for me when I came to pick up the pictures. He gave me a gift certifcate to use only towards another session. This is useless since I would never go back anyway. They tell you it will be like no other photo session and they were so wrong. It was a horrible experience for me and my daughter. Who in their right mind would pay $135 dollars for Christams cards? Now if you don't want the digital enhancements then it's only $60. A COMPLETE RIPOFF.

The manager then offered me free 12 Christmas cards but told me the picture from the proof sheet did not exist-that's where I had enough.

Carly
Rockaway, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2004 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/glamour-shots/rockaway-new-jersey-07866/glamour-shots-ripoff-horrible-session-too-much-money-terrible-photos-rockaway-new-jersey-118611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content