Complaint Review: Gripgo

277 Humberline Dr, Toronto, Ontario
    Internet
    United States of America

Gripgo Scam. Order doubled, s&h increased. Hard to cancel. Internet

This is a cash grab.  Gripgo increases the order thereby pocketing extra Processing and Handling fees.

I cancelled the order (via the order confirmation) within 24 hours and then followed-up by phone.

The rep I spoke to indicated he did not see 'cancelled' against my order number and should of, even if my online cancellation had been recorded (cancellation can take up to 24-48 hours).

They hide behind their web-site and are very difficult to access.  Product reviews all direct readers back to gripgo.  If more unhappy customers alert this ripoff, maybe we can ensure an alert to the scam will be more visible.  Boy do I feel dumb having entered my credit card details without seeing an invoice total first.  My bad.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2013 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gripgo/internet/gripgo-scam-order-doubled-sh-increased-hard-to-cancel-internet-991218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content