Complaint Review: JP Media Ltd

• Updated: Wed, November 12, 2003
  • Reported By: Oviedo Florida
  • JP Media Ltd

Internet

JP Media Ltd Fraudulent Credit Card Purchase Transaction Pharmacy Items Internet

While reviewing my credit card online I found a fraudulent charge for Worldwide Inc in the amount of $249.95. (see other ripoff report on this one) When I called my credit card company they also told me of a charge to an online pharmacy. When that charge finally appeared on my statement I called the 888 number listed for JP Media Ltd. As stated by others, an online search only produced this website. I talked with "John" the customer service rep who told me that he was only the billing company, but would put in a request for a credit to my account. I informed him that the credit card comany was investigating also. The only info he could tell me was that the purchase came through a website, WSMConsulting. I could not locate them either.

I recieved a package on the first charge from Worldwide 10 after the purchase. I have not recieved my "pharmacy" purchase in the amount of $299.00. After reading other posts here, I doubt that I will. The credit card account was closed.

Marjorie
Oviedo, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2003 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jp-media-ltd/internet/jp-media-ltd-fraudulent-credit-card-purchase-transaction-pharmacy-items-internet-71692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content