Complaint Review: Just Energy

• Just Energy
    6345 Dixie Road, Suite 200
    Mississauga, Ontario
    Canada

Just Energy Deceptive, Aggressive and Rude Sales Tactics Mississauga, Ontario Canada

A Just Energy Sales person interrupted me while taking in groceries from my car on Friday 10/26/2012 and told me that it was illegal for Columbia Gas to sell me natural gas and that he could save me money if I would let him see my natural gas bill. I informed him that I was busy at the moment and could not, he continued to ask to see the bill stating that it would only take a minute and continued to state that he could save me money.

I told him that I would rather compare my price to all companies on the market and not just his, he started to get mad and just stated that that doesn't make sense and walked away. These high pressure and deceptive sales tactics only cause me a head ache but my real concern is that others might not be so skeptical and be roped in to high prices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2012 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/just-energy/mississauga-ontario-l5t-2e6/just-energy-deceptive-aggressive-and-rude-sales-tactics-mississauga-ontario-canada-961507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content