Complaint Review: Kroger

455 S. Jefferson Ave
    Cookeville, Tennessee
    USA

Kroger Cashier Scam Cookeville Tennessee

Never had I had a cashier at a major grocery chain try to jack me.  Mr. Brett, who appears to fancy himself as some sort of studly ladies man, tried to rip me off. He should stick to little old feeble ladies as I'm a disabled veteran who's been around the block more times than I'd like to remember. I paid him 60 in cash on my 72 dollar grocery bill & told him I was paying the rest w/ my card. He actually put the 3 twenties in his drawer and had the nerve to ask me for the full amount minus 6 dollars.  I guess he now wants his manager to beLIEve it was an honest mistake. An honest mistake where you forgot from one second to the next what I paid?

I can tell when someone is sizing me up & trying to pull a fast one' and he was sizing me up when I was standing in line. When I got to check out he thought he was going to cash in I guess. The area around this store is full of degenerates who have not pot to piss in, but fancy themselves as laides me it seems. [continued below]....

..... Here's an idea, quit wasting your money on tattoos and maybe you won't have to steal from old men.  I'm 58 and never wasted a dime disfiguring my body. Either that or the next one should be born to lose as you certainly are. I wasn't aware Kroger hired work release prisioners whose game was this lame.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2017 03:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kroger/cookeville-tennessee-38574/kroger-cashier-scam-cookeville-tennessee-1404322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content