Complaint Review: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP

• Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP
    PO Box 958443
    San Antonio, Texas
    United States of America

Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP According to LGB&S, I owe for a ticket from 7 years ago San Antonio, Texas

I received a letter from Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP telling me that I owe for a traffic ticket on 11-07-07 for $72.52 and I can pay on line or send payment to them but to fill out money order or check made out to Duval Clerk of Courts.

I called Clerk of Courts they have no idea what I was talking about, they told me that this had already been paid in 2008. Where do they get their information, they say in the letter that my license is suspended right now.

I paid for my driving record, my license is valid. I live in Jacksonville, Fl. I have read other reports from people that have had a problem with them from the state of Fl. They also have a J. Kelly Burnette,Partner--Florida Bar. What's up with these lawyers? They also say that I had been contacted before about this ticket.

This is the first time I heard anything about an unpaid ticket, and I went to court in 2010 and paid several tickets that had suspended my license. I think they are just a little to late.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/linebarger-goggan-blair-sampson-llp/san-antonio-texas-78285/linebarger-goggan-blair-sampson-llp-according-to-lgbs-i-owe-for-a-ticket-from-7-year-1005999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content