Complaint Review: Majic Jack

• Submitted: Mon, June 13, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, June 13, 2011
  • Reported By: Steve — Clearfield Kentucky U.S.A.
  • Majic Jack

Internet
    United States of America

Majic Jack majicjack.com Do Not Believe Anything They Say , Internet

When I got this there was no number available in my local area, but I was promised I could change my number for free when numbers became available.  At the time numbers became available majic jack decided it was no longer feasible to allow a one time change of number to loyal customers, instead they would rather charge a fee for this.  I kept this service because I was under the understanding that when numbers became available I then could get a "local number" and 911 service, I can do neither unless I want to pay their fees.

When a company makes a promise, they should keep that promise

Majic jack has no e-mail address to contact them just a live chat:

good luck getting any response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2011 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/majic-jack/internet/majic-jack-majicjackcom-do-not-believe-anything-they-say-internet-740067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content