Complaint Review: MTNStore.com

• Reported By: Mid-Michigan Michigan
  • MTNStore.com
    1512 Gillionville RD Suite 4
    Albany, Georgia

MTNStore.com BUYERS BEWARE!!! STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS SITE!!! Albany, GeorgiaAlbany Georgia

*Author of original report: MTNStore.com, It's Been 3 MONTHS, NO ORDER, WILL NOT REFUND!!

On May 11, 2008 I ordered a center speaker top shelf for the top of my TV. I chose the 7-10 day shipping method and after 20 days without my order I sent an e-mail inquiry about my order - NO RESPONSE!! A few days later I called their office and got some lame recording to leave my name and order number and they would return my call shortly. NO RESPONSE!! I called two days later - NO RESPONSE!!

If I get burned on this, which seems likely, I hope whoever reads this takes this advice: SHOP ELSEWHERE!!

Brian B
Mid-Michigan, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2008 06:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mtnstorecom/albany-georgia/mtnstorecom-buyers-beware-stay-far-away-from-this-site-albany-georgiaalbany-georg-336613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

MTNStore.com, It's Been 3 MONTHS, NO ORDER, WILL NOT REFUND!!

AUTHOR: Brian B - (U.S.A.)

I originally ordered my item on May 13, and filed my first report to Rip-Off the first week of June. Since then MTNStore.com has delayed shipping my order 4 times, the most recent shipping date being delayed until August 6. I requested a refund of my money, which they deducted from my credit card immediately after the initial order, and was told I would have to request my credit card company to "reverse-charge" (what is this?) them for a refund. My wife has worked in banking for 30 years and SHE has never heard of this. Obviously they take your money even without having the product you order available and then start playing the "shell game". I am SO glad I didn't lose a lot of money on this as I am sure some others have. My advice: SHOP ELSEWHERE !! You sure don't need the grief.