Report: #932073

7209 Cessna Drive
    Greensboro, North Carolina
    United States of America

Omega Meats Judging a Book by Its Cover!!! Greensboro, North Carolina

I am a sales professional by choice and firmly believe that if I give a man my work I am speaking not only for myself but the company I represent. I purchased 2 boxes of meat for an Omega Meats sales Rep. After thawing their product out and cooking it I found their product lacking in everything that could be interpreted as good. The meat was eating a piece a leather and the chicken like eating chewing gum.

I was promised a full refund if I was not completley satisfied. Guess what...not didn't happen.

I am not the type of person that looks to bad mouth small companies, however if that company is ripping consumers off i feel it's my obligation to inform my neighbors of some of my issues and let them make a good sound decisions before spending their money.

Their boxes say NET wT of 2.5 lbs, that equals $12.00 per pound...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2012 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/omega-meats/greensboro-north-carolina-27409/omega-meats-judging-a-book-by-its-cover-greensboro-north-carolina-932073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content