Complaint Review: Omega meats

• Omega meats

Portsmouth, Virginia
    USA

Omega meats Michael Craigie Total SCAM!!! Portsmouth Virginia

A man pulled up in a white beat up van and told me he had meats for sale. I had never bought anything out of the back of a truck or van so i wasn't sure at first. He informed me that his company also delivers meat to Applebees and TGI FRIDAYS. So i gave him a chance.

He told me he would give me a good price since they were his last 3 boxes. $500 for a 50 peice case of steak and i would get a 73 peice case of chicken and a 75 peice case of seafood for free.. I told him i really didn't have room in my freezer for all of it but i would buy the steaks from him so he gave me a military siscount and a friends and family discount and it brought the total to $198.00. I wrote him a check and he was gone.

the next day i thawed the steaks out to grill them and they were just falling apart. Slimy and turning brown. I tried to call the 2 numbers he had given me but of course no answer. I called my bank to put a stop payment on my check but the little scammer had already cashed my check. I had to throw all of the meat away because i looked on the boxes the meats were packaged in and the expiration dates were august 26th. They were almost a month expired. If i had fed these meats to my children who knows what could have happened.

If you ever come across Michael Craigie or Omega Meats keep moving. They will take your money and not think twice about it. This company is such a rip off it's not even funny. I hope Omega Meats or Michael Craigie are having fun with my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2013 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/omega-meats/portsmouth-virginia/omega-meats-michael-craigie-total-scam-portsmouth-virginia-1085591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content