Report: #208286

• Reported By: Somers Connecticut
  • OnRebate.com TigerDirect.com
    Palmetto Park Road
    Boca Raton, Florida

OnRebate.com TigerDirect.com ripoff -- unable to get my rebate refund! Boca Raton Florida

*Author of original report: Finally!

*Author of original report: STILL getting Jerked Around!!

*UPDATE Employee: We are here to assist you.

Here's another one that seems to be in OnRebate limbo:

BTAQG7WW8WTMXVJUE

OnRebate, just send me a check for the $40.00 I am owed, or make arrangements to pay via paypal as requested. & days have come and gone, and no answers to my queries from your accounting department!

Thank you for your email.
Your information is being forwarded to our accounting department for investigation.

Please allow five to seven business days for research.

Denise
OnRebate.com
-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Bertini (commquart@cox.net)
Sent: Aug 17, 2006 8:18:24 PM
Subject: Lost rebate

This rebate was never received.

What is the status???

Peter B**

Dear Peter,This email is to notify you of the issuance of your rebate
check.Summary of your rebate registration: Rebate Description: $40 CA &
Planar Mail-in-Rebate P610-1938 ISS Rebate Offer: CA-2365 Rebate Award:
$40.00 Tracking Number: BTAQG7WW8WTMXVJUEmail to:
radioconnection@cox.net-If you have any questions, please send an email to
ComputerAssociates@onrebate.com or call us at 1-866-310-9707.Thanks for
using
onRebate.com!-

Peter
Somers, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2006 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/onrebatecom-tigerdirectcom/boca-raton-florida-33432/onrebatecom-tigerdirectcom-ripoff-unable-to-get-my-rebate-refund-boca-raton-florida-208286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Finally!

AUTHOR: Peter - (U.S.A.)

Coincidence? My rebate appeared on my PayPal account within 24 hours of my last comments..

STILL getting Jerked Around!!

AUTHOR: Peter - (U.S.A.)

Emails to Ms. Redman are now bouncing. So much for that.

I finally reached a live person via phone, after waiting on hold for nearly 40 minutes, and I thought this issue was resolved. She was able to verify that the "accounting dept." needed to know either my email address or mailing address to process my refund either by check or PayPal. I was asked which I preferred, and was assured my problem was resolved. Yeah, right. Still out my 40 dollar rebate, for a rebate that was supposedly paid on 7/3!! These people need to be put in jail and out of business.

We are here to assist you.

AUTHOR: Shakeitha - (U.S.A.)

Dear Valued Customer,
I have read over your complaint and I believe I can be able to resolve what problems you are having with getting your rebates. Please send me a email so I can assist you.

Shakeitha Redman