Complaint Review: OnRebate.com

• Reported By: Eagle Michigan
  • OnRebate.com
    www.onrebate.com
    Miami, Florida

OnRebate.com 7+ Months No Rebate, Every time I call they say Check is in the Mail LIARS!!! Miami Florida

I purchased an HP Jornada Handheld PC from Buy.com in August 2006. This item came with a $100 rebate.

I submitted all of the required materials, and jumped through all of the hoops that OnRebate.com forces you to do in order to get your rebate.

According to their rebate tracking site, my rebate was approved for payment on 9/15/06. As of this date, I have not received a check.

I have emailed and called them numerous times, and each time been told "sorry for the inconvenience, we show a check will be mailed to you by the end of the week". If I actually had a check for everytime they told me it was "in the mail" I'd be a wealthy man!

I filed a claim with the BBB that oversees the Miami, FL area, but after several attempts by their representatives to contact, OnRebate.com failed to respond and the case was closed without resolution.

I beleive OnRebate.com to be a dishonest company at every level.

Tony
Eagle, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2007 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/onrebatecom/miami-florida-33144/onrebatecom-7-months-no-rebate-every-time-i-call-they-say-check-is-in-the-mail-liars-1034203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content