Complaint Review: Prism Pointe Technologies

Internet
    United States of America

Prism Pointe Technologies PPT Did not pay for work completed Internet

*Author of original report: WM Contacted, are resolving the issue

Long story but here goes:

I was starting my own company and was starving for work at the time. I signed up for Work Market, well I get the invitation for this job in my inbox, so why not?

The job was to swap out a printer and transfer the toner to the other printer. Come to find out the replacement printer didn't come with a toner assembly handle, or a photo imaging drum. So then I spent more time on it than they originally anticipated that I would. Regardless, I still spent less than an hour at it and the EU was very happy with the work. I got the paperwork done to close the ticket for them.

It's been a while and they keep denying my payment because "They did not receive the defective printer." Surprise, surprise, I saved the tracking # and tracked it there, sure enough it got there safely.

So I hired a collections agency. They did not answer them either, Voice Mail full. The only way they communicate is by rejecting the ticket on WM. And this isn't the first time just the latest.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2013 08:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/prism-pointe-technologies/internet/prism-pointe-technologies-ppt-did-not-pay-for-work-completed-internet-1023552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

WM Contacted, are resolving the issue

AUTHOR: Dilan Gilluly - (United States of America)

I just got a call from a contact rep between WM and PPT and they were really friendly and trying to get me the payment. They were very helpful in providing me with further info on how it should be resolved.

For some reason this report isn't attached to my account. Admin, can you please remove this report?