Complaint Review: Providian

• Providian
    providian.com
    Providian, Maryland

Providian The poor get RIP OFF The rich get richer Providian Maryland

I got a credit card offer in my E Mail and responded to it. It was going to cost me $280.00 for a $300.00 credir card that was supose to rise my credit score whitch took a betting from a divorce. That is what I was told.

So after making payments an some miner charges I asked for a credit limit incress but was refused because of my credit score. I said to them why when I made the payments on time didnt my score go up. So it didnt.
So I stoped paying them. They got a layer to freze my bank account.

so now thw check to my landlord will bonce and I was saving money to move to a cheeper place and that money is gone. Interest and penilities $1087.00 gone.
I with my family will probibly be put out on the street as soon as the new landlord finds out. And the Government makes it legal.

Thanks to one of many rip off credit card companys.

THANKS to Providiean

George
Baltimore, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2007 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/providian/providian-maryland-21222/providian-the-poor-get-rip-off-the-rich-get-richer-providian-maryland-267626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content