Complaint Review: Ramada Plaza Resorts Orlando/ft. Lauderdale Vacations

Ft Lauderdale, Florida
  • Phone: 800-5509559
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Ramada Plaza Resorts Orlando/ft. Lauderdale Vacations Gave me the run around on how they contacted Ft Lauderdale Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Security Policy

I received a voucher for a vacation and a cruise from Ramada. I called the number provided to see what the catch was and to see how they received my information such as my address. The customer service rep advised that they received my info from my credit card company. My credit card company has a very strict privacy policy and would not give out my personal information such as my address or phone number. I advised him of this and he said I was wrong and that's the only way they receive an individuals information.

I called my credit card company and they confirmed they wouldn't give out that info. This customer service rep at ramada didn't even look at my information, i didn't even tell him my name so how could he possibly know how they got my iformation? I asked to be removed from a mailing list that I mysteriously was placed on and he was not willing to do it! Geez I'm so freaking mad at this place!

Morgan
des moines, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2006 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ramada-plaza-resorts-orlandoft-lauderdale-vacations/ft-lauderdale-florida-33308/ramada-plaza-resorts-orlandoft-lauderdale-vacations-gave-me-the-run-around-on-how-they-c-222461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Security Policy

AUTHOR: Rhonda - (U.S.A.)

In response to the consumer regarding security policies: Ramada resorts does not and never will purchase mailing lists. We receive your name and information in our data base through your response, either by a survey, a drawing, or an offer you participated in and don't recall. At no time are you under obligation to purchase anything, that is your right.