Complaint Review: Razer

2035 Corte Del Nogal #160
    Carlsbad, California
    USA

Razer Razer Refused To Bear the Return Freight. Carlsbad California

On Aug 02, I placed my order on razerzone with one Banshee headset and one Naga 2014 Left Hand Mouse. My package was not shipped until Aug 09 and was not delivered until Aug 15. After this very long time of waiting(13 days), I received this mouse. But when I opened the box, feet of the mouse is already scratched.

To make things worse, the cursor may suddenly freeze or drift at a very high frequency. The only solution is to restart my PC, and wait for it stuck or drift again. In conclusion, the mouse cannot be used at all.

So I send my refund application on Aug 18, and had not received any reply until Aug 25(7 days). The reason is "We apologize for the delay due to the high support demand recently". It sounds like "Sorry, but we have so many compliant and you are still in the queue". And finally, today(Aug 28) they replied me that "you will need to bear the shipping cost". It is ridiculous because this is like to say "your fault to choose our broken product"

I think this is obvious fraud. Razer's slow reply and arrogant attitude shows their irresponsibility. So I want to get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2013 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/razer/carlsbad-california-92011/razer-razer-refused-to-bear-the-return-freight-carlsbad-california-1079981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content