Complaint Review: realestateagent.com

• Submitted: Mon, October 01, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 01, 2012
  • Reported By: Mike H — Rancho Santa Margarita California United States of America
  • realestateagent.com
    2700 North State Road 7 Hollywood, FL 33021
    Hollywood, Florida
    United States of America

realestateagent.com Real estate lead generation claims Hollywood, Florida

I signed up for their 'free trial', received no leads, and had difficulty cancelling the 'automatic renewal'.  Finally I faxed a cancellation and the billings stopped after March 2012.

In September 2012, I again was invoiced the 'montly fee' without any notice or action from my side.

I have left messages with their Customer Service (no-one picks up) and have not received a response.

This is a pure rip-off.  If anyone knows of legal action against this company, let me know, and count me in!  I know others with similar experience with these sheisters!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2012 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/realestateagentcom/hollywood-florida-/realestateagentcom-real-estate-lead-generation-claims-hollywood-florida-949192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content