Complaint Review: Ruggies

• Ruggies

Internet
    United States of America

Ruggies Rip Off-shipping prices AND Item , Internet

I bought this rug anchor product and I didn't know what the prelim price and shipping was until I had already gave them my CC info, by the time I saw that I purchased the product it was too late. I paid $15 for shipping on a $10 item.

21 days later I got the item and it didn't work. It stuck to me, my table, my clothes, all but the rug where it was supposed to anchor it down to the floor. There was no way to contact the company, nor will they pay for a refund or return shipping. So I am sending it back but paid another $5.15 to send it.

This is a ripoff and I am telling my credit card company that I want a credit. I'm sure Ruggies won't do the right thing and only send me $10 but the shipping was a scam and the product a total fraud. It simply didn't work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ruggies/internet/ruggies-rip-off-shipping-prices-and-item-internet-1018833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content