AUTO PRO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: auto pro
There may be more specific results for "auto pro"
For more specific results for "auto pro"
Showing 26-50 of 70,091 Found Reports For more specific results for "auto pro"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
North Dort Transmission Clinic I had Transmission rebuilt on 5/19/16 and on may 9thof 2017 my trans started slipping in 3rd and 4th gear, he didn't honer warranty!! Flint Michigan Author: Mount Morris, Michigan Auto Repair Service: North Fo, North Dort Transmission Clinic Michigan

Jul 25 2017
Greasy Wrench Garage Justin is S***! Broke my car from fixing a brake leak. Young town Arizona
Author: Glendale, Arizona Auto Mechanics: Greasy Wrench Garage Young town, Arizona

Jul 25 2017
Dublin Nissan, Cherolet buick GMC Did not honor a Promissory Estoppel that was agreed upon on July 20th 2017 between sales manager Sandy and myself Dublin Georgia Author: Yulee, Florida Auto Dealers: Dublin Nissan, Cherolet buick GMC Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Mid america Motorwworks Will tell you anything, take your credit information but not tell you they didn't order the parts. Effingham IL Author: Fort Myers, Florida Auto Parts: Mid america Motorwworks Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Procraigslist.com AKA Pro Craigslist AKA Craigslist Posting Service Continually charging my credit card without authorization and refused refund. Failed to deliver as promised. Jamaica New York Author: Nashville, Tennessee Internet Fraud: Procraigslist.com Jamaica, New York

Jul 25 2017
Dollar Rental Denver airport Rude and disrespectville Denver Colorado Author: MANASSAS, Virginia Auto Rentals: Dollar Rental Denver airport Denver, Colorado

Jul 25 2017
Mechanic at JD Byrider, General manager, and corporate Refuse to fix the car Mishawaka Indiana Author: Niles, Michigan Auto Dealer Repairs: Mechanic Mishawaka, Indiana

Jul 25 2017
Martins Classic Cars Pay and he does not repair your car RIP OFF Westfield Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Repair Service: Martins Classic Cars Westfield, Indiana

Jul 25 2017
AutoWorx Charged $2000 and did not fix problem but removed lights on dash cluster to solve issue eagan Minnesota Author: Burnsville, Minnesota Auto Mechanics: AutoWorx eagan, Minnesota

Jul 25 2017
State Farm ignore auto diminished value claim Nationwide State Farm diminished value claim in Texas Author: Pearland, Texas Car Insurance: State Farm Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
A M Transmissions, Caldwell Tx Gary Stautzenberger Crook and a Liar Caldwell Texas Author: Paige, Texas Auto Repair Service: A M Transmissions, Caldwell Tx Caldwell, Texas

Jul 25 2017
RevBoost Truly ineffective product and auto refills without authorization, even after requested halt of product. Internet Author: Highlands Ranch, Colorado Supplemental Health Programs: RevBoost Internet

Jul 25 2017
Boss Cars USA Sold me a vehicle told me certified mileage was 34,000 miles, i took the car to Ford dealership to find it had 177,000 miles, and now the vehicle is not safe for the road or operable found out there are 21 safety codes and a missing part in the engine. Tonawanda New York Author: Buffalo, New York Auto Dealers: Boss Cars USA Tonawanda , New York

Jul 25 2017
GWC Warranty Contine coverage Willkes-Barra Pennsylvania Author: Mechanicsville, Virginia Auto Repair Service: GWC Warranty Willkes-Barra, Pennsylvania

Jul 25 2017
Century Warranty Services Did not honor warranty. Nationwide Author: Sharon, Oklahoma Auto Repair Service: Century Warranty Services Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Ok carz Mid Florida finance Lied about grace period also doesn't honor warranty Saint Petersburg and lakeland Florida Author: st petersburg, Florida Auto Dealers: Ok carz Saint Petersburg, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Fleet Tire Truck And Auto Center Inc Goodyear, 5911 Pembroke Rd, Hollywood, FL 33023 Poor Balancing, Damages Rims Tires, Alignments Hollywood Florida
Author: Florida Auto Tire shops: Fleet Tire Truck And Auto Center Inc Hollywood, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Tuffy muffler cross threaded spark plugs blew out while driving Portage Michigan Author: Vicksburg, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Tuffy muffler Portage, Michigan

Jul 25 2017
JD Byrider corporate Never contacted me after many attempts! Carmel Indiana Unreasonable expectation Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Indiana

Jul 24 2017
Quickstart Ignition Interlock; Barry Saunders CEO I am in contact with ABC15 investigators if anybody is interested...I would recommend copy and paste your reviews (maybe with slight changes) and send to every local news channel investigating branch....but if anyone is interested email me.  This place is awful. tempe Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Parts: Quickstart Ignition Interlock tempe, Arizona

Jul 24 2017
Paravex enduro test Health spar Was told I won a $200 prize and was to chose from different items and only pay the shipping of $4.something with no mention of auto shipping phoenix Arizona Author: Hilo, Hawaii Drug Manufacturers: Paravex phoenix, Arizona

Jul 24 2017
Luxe Beaute, Beaute Received a wrinkle reducer which I never ordered via auto-ship- ordered an antiaging serum/eye cream before North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Atlanta, Georgia Skin Care: Luxe Beaute North Las Vegas, Nevada

Lonestar Classic Motors Lied, Scam, Refused Richmond Texas
Author: Franklin, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Lonestar Classic Motors Richmond, Texas

Jul 24 2017
mantrans tallahassee florida paid for a transmition never got it paid for shiping and taxes $1260.62 all kinds of excusess tallahassee Florida Author: naples, Florida Auto Parts: mantrans tallahassee florida tallahassee, Florida