Your Search | dominion process servers

Dec 21 2016
High Class Universe : Unstoppable Vision( what showed up on my credit card) They process your order but never ship the product.  Internet Author: Westerville, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 20 2016
InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: InventHelp's employees are dedicated to its inventor clients. *UPDATE: InventHelp pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate InventHelp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: chicago, Legal Process Servers: InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. InventHelp has made its corporate headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for over thirty years. InventHelp assisting inventors to submit inventions, new product idea to industry leaders. InventHelp can refer the best independent licensed patent attorney to provide preliminary patent search and opinion. InventHelp maintains the largest network of regional sales offices of any similar firm. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Dec 17 2016
Oakland county friend of the court Takeing advantage of parents on ssi and awarding child support when ssi says it can't be done n forceing them to pay or go to jail . Pontiac Michigan Something is missing Author: Hazel park , Michigan Legal Process Services: Oakland county friend of the court Michigan

Dec 11 2016
Cash Max Loan Service Thomas L Brandon Sr. Loan officer. Talked with Ralph That I was approved for a loan up to $2000.00 and my payments would $200.00 a month for 11 months, all I needed to process it was $50.00. Then Ralph called and said I needed additional $75.00 due to my credit. I waited and finalled called them, at that time I was told I need to send additional $175.00 for it to be wired. I told him no and I wanted my $125.00 back. I was told if approved it would be 45-50 days. Not sure Vallejo CA Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Cash Services: Cash Max Loan Service internet

Dec 10 2016
CPR For Your Car F.E.N. Enterprises of New York, Inc., Cadillac Restoration and Parts Elsa Mauer Nicodemus has my 1967 Ford Galaxie convertible and she refuses to return it to me. Elsa said that she sold my car because of storage charges that were not paid. I never received the proper paper work for the storage charges for my late brother Tony’s car nor any paperwork for the process of having a mechanics’ lien put on my car. I only received a letter telling me that she was going to do it. This is not legal. Poughkeepsie New York Author: Marlboro, New York Auto Repair Service: CPR For Your Car Poughkeepsie, New York

Dec 09 2016
Arizona Mobile Access Technologies AMAT Double down dirty Phoenix Arizona Author: Oregon, Wisconsin Legal Process Services: Arizona Mobile Access Technologies Phoenix, Arizona

Dec 03 2016
John Davis from cash advance inc To call Kathy hawkins I received a email from John Davis saying he represents cash advance Inc and that they are filing a lawsuit against me that I owe them 850 I never received money in my bank account or papercheck either Washington Dist of Columbia Sounds Very Fishy Author: Bowie, Maryland Legal Process Services: John Davis from cash advance inc Washington, Dist of Columbia

Dec 02 2016
Premire cleaning I worked for them for only 2 days its was a training process and i went back to my old job. Well they never paid me for my 2 days which would have been 80bucks yhey said they dont take out taxes n pays under the table but whrn i called and talk to there secretary she said she would email me a paper to fill out to get my wages but never did... Southfield Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Premire cleaning Southfield, Michigan

Nov 30 2016
Dominion pardons and waivers I was forced into a contract. I told them I could not pay right away. When I missed first deadline I informed them away ND they changed the dates on the contract. I could not make next payment so I informed them. They sent me a new contract. I decided tell them I would wait. They said ok. Next thing I know a collection agent was calling me. Now my xredit has an amount owing. I NEVER RECEIVED A SINGLE SERVICE FROM THEM. WHAT A DISGRACE. Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Legal Services: Dominion pardons and waivers Toronto, Ontario

Nov 28 2016
Cambi Casa d'Aste This is an art auction house in Italy. STAY AWAY FROM THEM. Their bids are rigged. I went through their registration process having to hand over info often used in identity theft, not necessary for an art auction. Then for the first part of the auction I Cambi Casa d'Aste Auctions/ Invaluable auctions Italy Internet Author: Paramus, New Jersey Auctions: Cambi Casa d'Aste Internet

Nov 23 2016
Generic Trade Atrocious (nothing like I've ever seen before) customer service, platform & data fees (many not disclosed), ambiguous site & policy wording, ambiguous intra-day margin approval process, sub-standard basic platform, etc. Highland Park Illinois Author: Flushing, New York Brokerage Companies: Generic Trade Highland Park, Illinois

Nov 22 2016
Signature Series Homes | Signature Series Homes Noblesville Signature Series Homes does not pay their subcontractor. They are clueless about the building process. Noblesville Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Building Services: Signature Series Homes Noblesville, Indiana

Nov 18 2016
The Hawkins Agency Doniell Hawkins Dishonnest Man ( Doniel Hawkins, liar and a crooked Houston Texas Author: Bethesda, Maryland Legal Process Services: The Hawkins Agency Houston, Texas

Nov 16 2016
American sweepstakes publishing ASP This company said I won $100000000 and I need to send a check for $12 to process.. Bonner spring Kansas Author: St Clair shores , Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: American sweepstakes publishing Bonner Springs, Kansas

Nov 16 2016
General Subpoena General Subpoena ServicesGeneral Subpoena LLC This company does not pay. DO NOT INVOICE THEM. Require prepayment, unless you want to consider your work charitable in nature. Jersey City New Jersey Author: Tamaqua, Pennsylvania Legal Process Services: General Subpoena Jersey City, New Jersey

Nov 16 2016
Advanced Process Serving, LLC Matthew Leffert Refused to payment for services rendered, refuses contact. Hillsboro Missouri Paid only after Ripoff Report filed Author: Bastrop, Louisiana Attorneys & Legal Services: Advanced Process Serving, LLC Hillsboro, Missouri

Nov 15 2016
Cindy Crawford Ordering process attempted twice in one day. Customer Rep refuse to take my order and less I purchased more. Nationwide Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Advertising / Deceptive: Cindy Crawford Nationwide

Nov 14 2016
American Dealer Licence inc Scam! Fraud! Be aware!! Oak Brook Illinois
Author: Schaumburg, Illinois Legal Process Services: American Dealer Licence inc Oak Brook, Illinois

Nov 13 2016
Actuarial Consulting Group ACG offers a training program to help aspiring professionals to pass their P1 exam and enter the actuarial field. Their sales process offers finding you a job after passing and classroom training. Neither is true. They tell you you have to decide to send money quickly as the class is filling up. You send the money and then they send you contract docs which include a no refund policy and no guarantees of employment. Buyer beware. I didn't agree with their refund policy and they still kept my money and also changed the original class dates. lebanon Tennessee Author: Dallas, Texas Business Consultants: Actuarial Consulting Group lebanon, Tennessee

Nov 12 2016
Sentinel Bait and switch Phoenix Arizona
Author: Gilbert, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Legal Process Services: Sentinel Arizona

Nov 12 2016
Adr group Nationwide Author: Connecticut Legal Process Services: Adr group Nationwide

Nov 10 2016
TDV Media Second Passport various Internet Author: Other Legal Process Services: TDV Media Internet

Nov 10 2016
Iyer Health Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Iyer health pledges 100% customer satisfaction with service based products and all free look periods on insurance carrier policies. *UPDATE: Iyer Health pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Iyer Health recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Customer Support Author: Wallingford, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: Iyer Health Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Iyer Health is a healthcare call center that sells health insurance. Iyer Health is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Iyer Health is determined to help customers through the pain-staking process of chooses health insurance. Internet

Nov 10 2016
Iyer Health Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Iyer Health is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Iyer Health strives to give customers the ability to shop health insurance in an increasingly difficult to understand market place. Iyer Health is growing and part of that growth is selling a major stake of our business to a private party to help build out customer service teams and developed a higher quality of service both online and offline. Iyer Health’s services in house are 100% money back guarantee and all insurance products through their respective carriers are all on 30 day free look period or longer as put forth by the respective departments of insurance in varied states. Iyer Health’s commitment to customers is real and service is guaranteed no questions asked.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Companies: Iyer Health Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Iyer Health is a healthcare call center that sells health insurance. Iyer Health is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Iyer Health is determined to help customers through the pain-staking process of chooses health insurance. fresno , California

Nov 09 2016
Monat Global--- I've had the same issues as others regarding this company's ordering practices and customer service. I've waited on hold for long long periods of time to speak with someone. I've attempted to cancel an order made in error by clicking a wrong button. I was attempting to order one product & got a different one. They don't allow cancellations once you click. When I finally got through (55 minutes on hold) I was told they don't accept cancellations. The product, which they said was already shipped, wasn't shipped (the label on the shipping pkg confirmed that). I'm on hold again (now 36 mins) as I write this to get their return shipping 'RNA' number. What a joke. There are other products on the market that will work just as well. Thus this is my last order of business with these people. Oh...just so you know...they'll accept my return and credit me for the product but not the cost of the shipping AND I have to pay the return shipping cost. I will tell anyone I know who may consider ordering their products NOT TO DO SO! They are scammers at best. Be careful! They're located in Doral, Florida Order Process Author: doraville, Alabama Beauty Salons: Monat Global doral, Florida