• Report: #1191594

• Updated: Wed, November 26, 2014

• Reported By: Patricia — Somerville Massachusetts
ShopRTACabinets
Internet USA

ShopRTACabinets cabinetsdirectrta.com, Frank Lamark Fraud, stole money from bank account, scam, supposedly sells kitchen rta cabinets Elk Grove, IL Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: ***Refund Received

*Author of original report: I was refunded

*UPDATE Employee: Refund processed according to terms and conditions

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

The company is ran by Frank Lamark and supposedly sells RTA kitchen cabinets. I actually talked to him on the phone and placed an order after which they stole 3324.63 from my bank account. They only accept bank numbers for a reason - b/c they steal money from your bank account. After 2 months of waiting, I realized they are a scam, on BBB, and that he has companies under several names, all internet trying to sell kitchen cabinets.

There are dozens of BBB reports on shopRTAcabinets.com, cabinetsdirectRTA.com, rta-cabinets.net - amazingly these sites are still up but I will be working on getting them shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2014 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/shoprtacabinets/internet/shoprtacabinets-cabinetsdirectrtacom-frank-lamark-fraud-stole-money-from-bank-account-1191594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ShopRTACabinets

***Refund Received

AUTHOR: Company Management - ()

**Please note. The customers refund was processed and cashed 1 week prior to any agency allerting us of the issue and this had no barring in "speeding up the process"

We process over 200 orders all over the USA & Canada every month and all orders canceled by the customer will be processed according to our terms and conditions posted on our website.

I was refunded

AUTHOR: Patricia - ()

Hi all,

Yes, I have been refunded money, took quite a lot of effort on my part but YES, I have been refunded in full. I actually contacted police department in the area where the shop is registered, and worked with Detective Michael Konwinski who dropped by the shop to speed up the refund process.

Refund processed according to terms and conditions

AUTHOR: Company Management - ()

Customer 13th of Nov, 2014 by Patryycja was refunded according to our terms and conditions on the website. Here is the refunded check cashed by the customer shoprtacabinets.com/pdf/1.pdf

We take customer relations very seriously. If a customer cancels an order we will process refunds according to our terms and conditions posted on our website

This customer is not correct in receiving a refund

If anyone in the future is inquiring about a refund please email us at customerservice@shoprtacabinets.com

Management