Complaint Review:

• Updated: Sat, November 24, 2012

• Reported By: Kat — Jonesville Michigan United States of America
Simplexity
10790 Parkridge Blvd. Reston, Virginia United States of America

Simplexity Wirefly I filed a chapter 7 bankruptcy and company still took $800 off my debit card. My attorney has sent many letters and company refuses to refund my money. Reston, Virginia

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

My husband and I filed a chapter 7 bankruptcy and this company was notified of the bankruptcy.

I have my discharge as of Sept 2012. Simplexity still charged my debit card $800.

I called the company and they refused to refund my money.

I contacted my attorney-My attorney emailed, Faxed and Sent letters to this company stating they need to refund my money well it has been a month no response.

The next step is court.

We are able to collect punitive damages from this company along with our $800.

With all the reports on here we will go to court. I don't care if it takes every single dollar I get to pay the attorney I would rather give the money to my attorney than to let them keep it and get away with this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2012 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/simplexity/reston-virginia-20191/simplexity-wirefly-i-filed-a-chapter-7-bankruptcy-and-company-still-took-800-off-my-debit-973094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simplexity