Complaint Review: Tidewater Workshop

• Tidewater Workshop
    P.O. Box 456
    Internet
    United States of America

Tidewater Workshop Peter Caporilli charged credit card, never delivered, promised refund, never refunded, IT HAS BEEN ONE YEAR! Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Issue was resolved years ago

Last February, almost one year ago, I ordered several benches from Tidewater Workshop. They immediately charged $236.82 to my credit card.  I waited weeks and then months for the order, but it never came. Every time I called I was told my order would ship within a week. It never did.

Finally in June I called and cancelled the order and requested a refund, which I was assured I would receive but which also never came.

In the eight months since then, I have made request after request but Tidewater has failed to return my money. I even communicated by email with the "CEO," Peter Caporilli, who assured me it would be taken care of, but still I received no refund.

Tidewater does not dispute that they charged my credit card and failed to send the order. They acknowledge that they owe me a refund, yet they never send it.

I believed this was a reputable company when I placed the order, but after one year, I think it's clear that this was a fraudulent transaction and they have no intention of refunding my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2012 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tidewater-workshop/internet/tidewater-workshop-peter-caporilli-charged-credit-card-never-delivered-promised-refund-832273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Issue was resolved years ago

AUTHOR: Tidewater Workshop - ()

Ms. Bloom promptly received a FULL refund for her order long ago.

In her posting, Ms. Bloom deliberately made multiple false statements intending to portray our business as negatively as possible. Because we ARE a reputable company we are not going to engage in the same tactics. Email correspondence with her subsequent to the creation of this posting seemed to indicate that she had not realized that what she was writing would be permanently placed on this website, with no ability for her to remove it or edit it.

Readers should be aware that the original author gives up all rights to what they have written once they post it to this website. Reports can never be deleted, even if the author changes his or her mind or realizes that they have knowingly or unintentionally made an error. Additionally, this website remains legally protected (although the website owns what has been written) because the owner of this website does not edit or write the content himself.