Complaint Review: Turtle Shack

USA

Turtle Shack Internet fraud Internet

May 2, 2013

Dear Sir:

On this date I file my eigth request for a refund on my order of March 2,2013, order number 44996. I did this by phone and email. Your business accepted my order and charged my credit card -- despite the fact you knew that my species of turtles could not legally be shipped to Oregon.

When your representative called to notify me you could not legally deliver my turtles, I canceled the order and requested a refund. I was told the FULL refund would be processed within 48 hours. This is now May 2, 2013 and still no refund, only statements that my complaint would be sent to you and would be processed within 48 hours.

To date I have made EIGHT  requests to your company for a refund. I was told each time that my refund would be processed within 48 hours. I have since filed a complaint on Ripoff.com which is available to anyone on the internet who wishes to check on the integrity of a business. If you wish me to post a positive report, you need only send me the refund owed me.

Unless I hear from you, I will file a  written complaint with the Better Business Bureau, followed by registered letters to the Florida Attorney General’s Office and the US Communications Department. By advertising a product you can not deliver and not returning my money you are committing internet fraud and I will join any class action suit against you for fraud.

I am publishing this email on Ripoff.com. You may ask yourself whether the problems my reports is worth the $53 you owe me. Pretty stupid on your part, don’t you agree.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2013 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/turtle-shack/internet/turtle-shack-internet-fraud-internet-1047968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content