Complaint Review: US Salon Supply

• US Salon Supply

Internet
    United States of America

US Salon Supply SCAM! Stole my money! Internet

This company is a scam. On July 18, 2012, I ordered 7 nail polishes that were going to be party favors for my friend's Bachelorette party on August 25. About 3 weeks later, having not received my order, I realized I hadn't even received a confirmation email which is routine with online orders. I called them up, and by some miracle got an answer. She said there was no record of my order. I checked my bank account and there was no charge from the company. I figured it just didn't go through.

I decided to order the nail polishes from another company that shipped them within 3 days. I was completely baffled when I received an email saying:

"Thank you for your order! We apologize one or moroe of the items on your order is currently unavailable. We are currently working with the manufacturer to get your order shipped as soon as possible. Most back-ordered items sihp out within a week to 10 days. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email us."

I immediately responded explaining that I already spoke with someone, I no longer needed it, and to please CANCEL MY ORDER.

I received the following email back:

"I am sorry for the confusion. The person that was helping you must have gotten some of your info wrong. That color has been on back order for a while. It will be in next week and your order will be filled and sent out to you then."

I was livid. I tried calling multiple times, waited for 45 minutes at a time, and never got an answer. I emailed them at least 5 times too and each time got a response saying "A comment has been added to the following support ticket. As always, it is our pleasure to assist in any way possible!"

Today, September 12, 2012, I got an email saying that the order has shipped. Checked my bank account, and of course I was charged.

This company is absolutely disgusting and I wish nothing but the worst for these creatures.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2012 06:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/us-salon-supply/internet/us-salon-supply-scam-stole-my-money-internet-940364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content