Complaint Review: Western Sky

• Reported By: Helen — Meridian Mississippi
  • Western Sky

Las Vegas, Nevada
    USA

Western Sky Cash Call and Delbert Services Continue to try to collect money from my checking account. I only borrowed $1000 and have paid $2900 back on this loan. I believe it was a scam. Las Vegas Nevada

*General Comment: insightful reply

*Consumer Comment: Cash call, Delbert Fin, Western Sky, Reddam

*General Comment: Deadbeat Lender...

In August , 2012 I needed $1000 to get my two boys back into college so I contacted Wester Sky and they said they could loan me this but it would be for $1500 and $500 upfront would go to them.  My payments were to be $198 a month.  Immediately, mine was turned over to Cash Cloud and they started deducting this from my bank account.  1 1/2 years later they are telling me I still owe $1100 dollars.  They have been paid about $4400  for this loan already and I am fed up with them.  Every time I call Delbert Services which is who has it now, the amount goes up.  I am cancelling my electronic deposit with them and do not know what they will do to me once I stop this.  This is outrageous and needs to be stopped.  I believe they are a big scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2014 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/western-sky/las-vegas-nevada/western-sky-cash-call-and-delbert-services-continue-to-try-to-collect-money-from-my-check-1122823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

insightful reply

AUTHOR: MZ.2QT - ()

I've been reading all the posted comments about this company and I must admit that this one is a BIG eye opener. I wanted to thank you for your comment. This thank you is for the person that explained on how to pay them back, WHY the interest is as it is and how all those who use a company as this should be thankful.

Cash call, Delbert Fin, Western Sky, Reddam

AUTHOR: Liz - ()

Call your  bank immediately and put stop payments for all these names!   I have been hit by this scame also - big time!

#3 General Comment

Deadbeat Lender...

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

Your issue is that you have ONLY been paying the MINIMUM amount. This means that all you have been paying on is the INTEREST!! The principle has not been paid on. The ONLY way to get out from under this debt is to make your interest payment THEN pay on the principle.

I wouldnt stop paying them. These are the LENDERS OF LAST RESORT. Which means that those people with lousy credit, this is the only group of lenders that will deal with HIGH RISK customers such as yourself. They are known as "Deadbeat Lenders" or "Subprime Lenders". This is WHY you have such a high interest rate to pay back. It is NOT illegal for them to do this and it IS a situation of your own doing. YOUR choices in life have led to you having to go to a subprime lender.

Use your tax return, if you get one, to pay off the PRICIPLE!! This is the only way out. If you stop payment you RUIN any POSITIVE credit you have built up by using that service. They WILL send you to collections and the amount you end up paying will INCREASE with each month that goes by while in a collection agencies control.

THEY are NOT a scam. They deal with HIGH RISK customers who have already proven by their own credit score that they either cannot carry a debt or are incapable of paying on debts they incure. They provide a service for those people who just cant get a loan anywhere else. Because of the RISK involved with dealing with deadbeat customers, it raises the interest rate. No scam and you should be THANKFUL that they loaned you money. Or else your boys would be asking if they want fries with that.

No ripoff here, just a consumer who did not understand what they were getting into.