Complaint Review: World Com Wireless

• Reported By:
  • World Com Wireless
    P.O. Box 7383
    San Francisco, California

World Com Wireless Is Terrible!

World Com Wireless gives terrible service. I wanted to change my cellular service because I was moving to a different state. World Com Wireless said they could change my service but instead they disconnected it and never re-connected it.

When I tried to contact them about my phone not working I was placed on hold for and hour and sometimes more several times. Also, after waiting on hold I was disconnected several times. I was assured my service would be working in two to twenty four hours and it never worked. Finally, I went to another company who had my service working in fifteen minutes. Now World Com Wireless is trying to charge me for the time that my service was not working. Try calling a customer representative...wait an hour. World Com Wireless is Terrible!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/world-com-wireless/san-francisco-california-94120/world-com-wireless-is-terrible-3847. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content