Complaint Review: Zbiddy.com

• Zbiddy.com
    382 NE 191 st
    Internet
    United States of America

Zbiddy.com Zbiddy.com will charge your credit card without authorization! Internet, Internet

I responded to a "Win a free I Pad" initially, I should have known better. Then all there partcipating business's want your information. I didn't reply to any except one Zbiddy.com I though with the upcoming Christmas shopping I would be doing that I might be able to purchase some of them through Zbiddy.com that was my first mistake.

They lead you to believe that you are simply setting up a account with them after obtaining your information they immediately charge your credit/debit card $99.00 without your authorization. I contacted them the same day they debited my account and after telling them several times that I didn't authorize a debit to my account from them they reluctantly agreed to credit my account for the $99.00 but that it would take 7 to 10 business days. Imagine that they could debit my account immediately after obtaining my information, but it takes 7 to 10 days to credit my account. BS! It's been 15 days and I haven't heard a word from ZBiddy!

The amount of money they stold from my account isn't going to make me or break me. It just makes me wonder how many others they have done the same thing to hundreds, thousands. How many of those less fortunate people have there deceptive business practices hurt? I think what they are doing is fraudulent. If they dont respond to my email and call in a reasonable amount of time, my next call with be to the FTC.

Still waiting

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2011 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/zbiddycom/internet/zbiddycom-zbiddycom-will-charge-your-credit-card-without-authorization-internet-inter-809477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content