Complaint Review: (((REDACTED – VIOLATION OF TERMS OF SERVICE – CONTENT))) - Mississauga Ontario
- (((REDACTED – VIOLATION OF TERMS OF SERVICE – CONTENT))) (((REDACTED – VIOLATION OF TERMS OF SERVICE – CONTENT))) Mississauga, Ontario Canada
- Category: Electric Power Utility
(((5/24/2021 - REDACTED – VIOLATION OF TERMS OF SERVICE – CONTENT))) Mississauga Ontario
*Consumer Comment: same thing!
*Consumer Comment: The exact same thing happened to me
Editor’s Note: We thank our users for considering Ripoff Report as a source for information and providing warnings to the general public. That being said, sometimes, certain situations are brought to our attention and Ripoff Report, where resources allow, will decide to conduct a review of the situation. Upon review of this particular matter it was discovered that the author filed this report that violated our current Terms of Service therefore we made redactions based on that violation. For more information about what constitutes a violation, please click here to view our Terms of Service.
While we make NO representations about the facts and statements contained in any posting authored by third-parties, we’d like to provide our website users with some general standards to remember:
- Ripoff Report does not condone businesses trying to take advantage of consumers – that’s why our website was started in the first place. At the same time, we don’t condone consumers, or other business competitors, trying to take advantage of businesses by putting up false and defamatory material in order to gain some advantage in the marketplace.
- Ripoff Report does not condone harassment/bullying. Making up or embellishing stories in effort to harm another is wrong!
- Ripoff Report does not condone intellectual property violations. Copying and pasting someone else’s story and trying to pass it off as your own is wrong! Write your own accurate and true account of your own personal experience.
Be warned that posting false and defamatory material is legally actionable and the First Amendment freedom of speech and the right to remain anonymous does not extend to such material. Saying “I wrote that untrue stuff because was mad” is not going to help win a defamation case against you. Best to stick to the facts that you can support in court and leave emotional rants out of any negative posts.
PLEASED TO SEE SUCH EFFORTS? YOU CAN HELP RIPOFF REPORT COMBAT THESE TYPES OF ISSUES: Ripoff Report, as resources allow, is working towards combatting Cyberharassment, Cyberstalking, Cyberbullying and/or other problems such as what is generically called “revenge posts” that can be riddled with personal commentary and/or allegations that can be serious. Ripoff Report would love to be able to timely address each and every review request we receive, however, this takes resources. If you think this is a worth-while endeavor, we encourage you to make a donation so that we can expand the resources that we can devote to this project. You can make a non-tax deductible donation by clicking HERE NOW or learn a little more by visiting our “Donate to our Efforts” page. The more resources we have, the more resources we can devote to this project and other forward thinking and positive initiatives like it.
~ Ripoff Report Team
NOW TO THE EDITORIALLY REDACTED POSTING(S):
I bought one battery for my constraction company but it was low quality and when I asked for a refund they simply ignored me. Don't waste your money like I did.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2021 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report//mississauga-ontario-redacted-1507941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.