Ripoff Report Needs Your Help!
X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: A&A Mobile Mechanic Diesel Auto & RV - Irving Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Keith — Ponder United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • A&A Mobile Mechanic Diesel Auto & RV 4139 Pleasant Run Rd. A 231 Irving, Texas United States

A&A Mobile Mechanic Diesel Auto & RV Andrew Avoid A&A Mobile Diesel Mechanic like the plague! deception cost me thousands. Shameless crooks Irving Texas

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

My experience with A&A Mobile Diesel Mechanic, particularly their so-called "mechanic" Andrew, has been nothing short of a nightmare. Andrew's conduct throughout our interaction reeks of deceit and dishonesty, leaving me utterly disillusioned and out of pocket.

Initially, Andrew convinced me that he possessed the expertise to swiftly address the repair needs of my diesel truck. With promises of a speedy turnaround time and a mere week for completion, I handed over a hefty $3000 down payment, trusting in his assurances. Little did I know, this was just the beginning of his elaborate scheme to exploit unsuspecting customers.

However, Andrew's greed knew no bounds. In a blatant attempt to extort more money from me, he shamelessly demanded an additional $400 for what he claimed were "special O rings" necessary for the job. Naively, I acquiesced, foolishly believing in his integrity.

But Andrew's actions spoke louder than his words. Instead of fulfilling his commitments, he callously disassembled my truck and absconded with the parts, leaving me stranded without a functional vehicle for my business. His brazen theft and utter disregard for his obligations have not only left me without a vehicle but also cost me tens of thousands of dollars in lost revenue, as I've been unable to mobilize my crew for work.

Despite my persistent attempts to reach out to Andrew, he has callously ignored every plea and inquiry, callously stringing me along with empty promises of completion. It's been over three agonizing months of broken promises, false hopes, and mounting frustration, all thanks to this reprehensible excuse for a mechanic. The emotional toll of this experience cannot be overstated.

I implore anyone considering A&A Mobile Diesel Mechanic's services to heed this warning: avoid Andrew and his fraudulent operation like the plague. Do not be swayed by his smooth talk and empty assurances. Save yourself the heartache, financial loss, and wasted time by seeking a reputable mechanic who values honesty and integrity.

In conclusion, Andrew and A&A Mobile Diesel Mechanic epitomize everything wrong with the automotive industry – deceit, exploitation, and a complete lack of accountability. Spare yourself from agony and choose honesty over deception.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2024 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/aa-mobile-mechanic-diesel-rv/iing-texas-andrew-avoid-like-1532655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair