Complaint Review: Air Command Heating and Cooling - Chandler Arizona
Air Command Heating and Cooling Air Command Heating & Cooling LLC - LICENSE NUMBER ROC 206501 Air Command Heating & Cooling LLC - LICENSE NUMBER ROC 205393 , Lies to Up Sale, Unprofessional, Unethical, , Tries to Intimidate You- Especailly Women Chandler Arizona
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Air Command Technician are unethical. American Home Shield Warranty company, sent them out to my home on July 09, 2019. Since my unit is a few years old still had the manufacturer’s warranty for PARTS only, I verified that Air Command was Amana Goodman Certified technicians.
First let me preface this with I am a Severely Visually Impaired Senior Citizen. I am well educated and wise.
- The “technician” named Kevin, an older man, tried to SCAM me and kept changing his diagnosis when I questioned him and refuted his reason why my unit was only Blowing HOT Air. And First, he tried to blame my Electrostatic Air Washable Filters which happen to be is the best commercial choice for quality. Kevin called my filter a “Piece of Junk:” and tried “Up Sell” on some disposable filters. When I refused to buy his filters, he said my washable file had to be DIRTY and stopping the air flow. I challenged him to go outside with me to the driveway to wash the filter-he wanted to wash it the flower bed LOL no proof of dirt that way. The water was crystal clear – not even a speck of dust or dirt, but he still kept trying to upsell me his paper filters. -
- I had him stand directly below the Air Retune without the filer or the door. There was absolutely NO Air sucking into the 18” diameter air duck. There was NO Air Moving.
- Next, he insisted that I need “Refrigerant”. He claimed it was 30 Percent below capacity. Again, I pointed out my unit was not that old. Kevin state that All AC “lose 25-30 Refrigerant a year or two.” When I questioned him and request, he take a picture of the meter reading, he instantly changed his mind. Even more suspicious, Kevin, Never suggested that he would have to locate and Repair the leak.
- Next, he tried to blame it on the Circuit Barker/fuse. - I put a quick end to that one too- (It is the FIRST thing I check when something stops running)
- Lastly, he stated it needed a New Capacitor and Compressor MOTOR. I reminded him that it MUST BE an Amana Mort so it doesn’t Void my Manufacturer Warranty. I reminded him that I was assured 100 percent that Air Command was a Licensed Authorized Amana Goodman repair Company. After he finished the Repair’ I asked him for the Part Number and Serial Number Needless to say instead of Air Command ordering the Official Anima Goodman part, the used a NIDEC MOTOR Corporation. I immediately call Am Home Shield and Marty at Air Command. I refused to tun the AC until the Official Amana Goodman Moroto was installed on July 23.
- Fast Forward to August 26, 2019- Once again the AC Runs but only Blows HOT Air. The soonest appoint that Air Command had to come back was for Thursday September 5, 2019. The Same technician show up 45 minutes before the “window”. I was in the middle of getting CPR Certified. He came in my house- turned on the Thermostat and went outside to AC unit. He was out there less than 15 Minutes. He rand my doorbell, handed a Yellow Faint copy of the work order and told me it was the Circuit Breaker- I told him that was impossible since the unit was running but blowing hot air only. He refused to come into the house to confirmed that it was or was not blowing Cold Air. Basically, he did not Diagnose or make Any Repairs. He DID NOT come into the house and feel the HOT AIR, he just jumped into his truck and rapidly let. On the Yellow copy he Wrote: “Will NOT Service Again”. He Left my backyard gat open and my door to my yard. I did not discover this until several hours later when I went out to empty the Garbage.
- When I called Am Home Shield, at 11:00 AM, 45 Minutes after Kevin left, Am Home Shield contacted Air Command Directly and was told by their dispatch person that Kevin was En Rooted to MY House. They didn’t even know he had been here and left in less than 15 minutes! Another Lie they got caught in. In addition, w when Am Home Shield got Kevin’s report- he stated my house was a health hazard - Really find that amusing besides A State Official was at my home updating my CPR & First Aide Certifications. Obviously, there was NO HEALTH SAFETY ISSUES—Just on more BIG lie Air Command Created to not have to come back and Correct their Mistakes.
All I can say is WARRING: Air Command’s employees are Deceptive and think it is Oaky to lie to customers just to upsell them.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2019 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/air-command-heating-cooling/chler-arizona-llc-license-roc-1484744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.