X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Alan McConchie from McConchie Law Corporation - North Vancouver British Columbia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By:
  • Alan McConchie from McConchie Law Corporation Suite 290 – 889 Harbourside Drive North Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
  • Phone: 604.988.1623
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Alan McConchie from McConchie Law Corporation Alan McConchie from McConchie Law Corporation North Vancouver British Columbia

In December 2019 I was approached by Mr. Alan Mcconchie Alex McAuley they proposed me to invest in a company which was growing very fast called Leviathan Cannabis Group . Mr. Mcconcie being the securities attorney of the company sold me 200,000 of the 300,000 stocks in his possession for $185,000 Dollars. I wired the money in Alan McConchie trust account. He mailed me some stocks and I put it away when I went to verify the stocks recently to sell them it resulted that they were Non-Marketable stocks as was merged with another company.

When I tried to claim my shares said he was no longer the Securities Attorney for Leviathan. Also Mr. Alex McAuley whom uses Alan McConchie office for her corporate scams, denied to have anything to do with Leviathan and he was not in any position to give an explanation to anybody where my money ended up. I have reported this matter to the authorities and I hope they try to stop them from continuing to steal money from innocent investors in this Country. Be very careful from Mr. Alan McConchie and Alex McAuley and other investments of the same style because they are money flight risks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2020 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/alan-mcconchie-law/north-vancouver-british-1496825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair