X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Alessandro Dante -

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By:
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

This guy was advertising on yahoo finance message boards for his services. https://www.facebook.com/Alessandro.dante.919 So I fell for this and contacted him, long story short , he made me send him 3k worth of bitcoins then his response time slowed down. After me constantly sending him messages , he said contact Mrs Jennifer Lawlins…Message her on her WhatsApp number below+1 (786) 529-6927 so she can help me withdraw the amount.

Contacted her and she made me buy the android phone. Which I did then she walked me through to create the blockchain.com wallet , Took screen shots from me everything. Then my wallet showed up with the profit of 24k at time I tried to send these to my coinbase wallet, I would get error so I asked her about it. She said I need to add 2500 dollars to my wallet to activate withdraws, so I said I only have 752 dollar's worth of bitcoins and she said go ahead send them to your blockchain wallet.

So I did that , after 30 minutes that was taken out of my account and Under activity I was able to see multiple activities of sending btc , which I was not doing. Everytime I asked her about it. She would with confidence say , just do what I say... Now I am not able to login to my wallet. How can I recover my loss?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2021 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/alessandro-dante/jennifer-lawlins-crypto-scam-1512793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#2 Consumer Suggestion

if you are a victim of this scam you can report to asknetrecovery.com they will help

AUTHOR: Greg - (United States)

POSTED: Friday, December 03, 2021

Getting your investment back from hackers is much more easier this days with the expert team I got introduced to. They worked tirelessly for me to get my funds back and am very grateful to Asknetrecovery.com. you can contact them for help

He has blocked me on Facebook

AUTHOR: Rizwan - (United States)

POSTED: Thursday, October 14, 2021

I have reported him to local police , fbi and ftc. Bottom line is he shows me profits from 23k to 100 plusk but I can't withdraw a panny , keep on asking for fee to withdraw. All I want is my money back , I don't want any profits.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair