Ripoff Report Needs Your Help!
X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: ALWAYS IN BLOOM florist Marion MA - marion massachusetts

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Skip Schiappa — Wareham United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • ALWAYS IN BLOOM florist Marion MA 454 wareham road marion, massachusetts United States

ALWAYS IN BLOOM florist Marion MA SHARON MONTEIRO PURPOSEFULLY OVERCHARGED / arrogantly denies marion massachusetts

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Owner Sharon Monteiro sold us a very detailed wedding package months prior to our wedding @ Gooseberry Beach, Newport, Rhode Island... at least that is what the contract stated. About one (1) week out, she called me to ask "WHY" we had NOT ordered certain items, I/we stated we did. Under a weeks pressure, I went dirctly to her store on RT 6 Marion to rectify.

I found that she had made Unauthorized changes via "confusion" and that which we did NOT want, was "ordered" and that which we did, "crossed out". Here's HOW HER GAME WORKED WITH US: we gave her our list of wants from her catalogs/suggestions. She presented us a quote. We reviewed the quote. We crossed out some items because we felt they were unnecessary or overpriced. We agreed to a list AND PAID IN FULL ON THE SPOT BY CREDIT CARD.

One week before our wedding, that's when the calls came. That which we crossed out, he put in... that which we bought and planned on was now NOT ORDERED. Since we have PAID IN FULL LONG AGO, we were stuck with her screw-ups... purposefull screwups. Now, because of the setup at the venue, we were forced to buy the "missing" items to fulfill the settings. GUESS WHAT? We were back to the original quote we clearly ordered months before. AND, here's the best one...

DELIVERY FROM MARION, MA to NEWPORT, RHODE ISLAND was on the original quote. We removed that as I pesonally was, and in fact did, pick the flowers up at her shop in Marion MYSELF (photos taken) that include her own staff helping me load my vehicle. SHE INVOICED US FOR DELIVERY. At this time, I was forced to file a SMALL CLAIMS LAWSUIT for almost $2,000.00 for unwanted flowers and a delivery that NEVER happened. Documents and photos prove this to be true.

I offered Mrs. Monteiro the opportunity to privately rectify the matter. She arrogantly refused in light of the facts. There was NO oversight hereon her part... just OVER CHARGING on purpose. Where the flowers lovely... YES. Even the ones we did NOT want. In the end, her game is to sell you want she wants, NOT what you ordered in detail. That is outright thievery. It's a shame that I have write this but it is true... anyone wants to see the documents in photos... just send me a request. Skip Schiappa, Wareham, MA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2021 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/always-bloom-florist-marion/ssachusetts-sharon-monteiro-1514368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair