Complaint Review: American Canine Registry (AC), Harlequin Pinscher Association (HPA) by Nancy Anderson of Run -N- Ridge, Texarkansa, Arkansas - Texarkana Arkansas
American Canine Registry (AC), Harlequin Pinscher Association (HPA) by Nancy Anderson of Run -N- Ridge, Texarkansa, Arkansas Biewer Yorkie Association (BYA), American Goat & Sheep Registry - (AGSR), United St. Croix Registry (USCR), United Kiko Registry (UKR), Mini Donk USA (MDA), American Pedigree Registry (APR), and her newest registry: Mosaic Yorkie Association (MYA). Selling registered dogs to buyers under false pretenses!! Texarkana Arkansas
*General Comment: Buyer Beware - Sole Proprietor & Animal Registries
*General Comment: Researched and Found
Nancy Anderson of Run -N- Ridge at 824 Miller County 57, Texarkana, AR is using her revoked LLC to conduct business. Nancy Anderson is selling registered dogs to buyers under false pretenses. Buyers are unaware of this and paying for what they think/believe is a registered pup. No other dog registry in the U.S. will accept registration papers from the American Canine Registry or any other sub-registry associated due to the revoked status (1).
Akansas Franchise Tax; Is a state tax levied on businesses for the right to exist as a legal entity and to conduct business within the state.
1) Once an LLC in the state of Arkansas has received a revoked status; Person(s) substantially connected to any corporation or LLC that owes past Franchise Taxes to the Arkansas Secretary of State, the company has no authority to conduct business in the state of Arkansas, (per the Arkansas Code 26-54-114). Online search through the AR SOS Business website; DBA: American Canine Registry or Registering Agent: Nancy Anderson (824 Miller County 57, Texarkana, AR). This breeder states that she did nothing wrong. That if you no longer need your LLC, simply stop paying the franchise tax. Per her Facebook Page and messages from FB Group adimins. (2)
Per the Arkansas Secretary of State’s Office; 1 of 2 things need to happen with said LLC to conduct business:
A) Back Franchise Taxes and all penalty fee’s are paid in full to continue operating
B) Dissolve the LLC business and create a new DBA with the state.
2) Per A.C.A. 5-37-503 False Registration or Pedigree; Processing and issuing puppy litter/dog registration and pedigrees through the American Canine Registry, Which is revoked - Reference #1 above, to include the sub-registries. (3)
3) A.C.A. 5-37-515 False Advertising Generally: via social media to include, but not limited to; Facebook, MeWe, Puppyfind, Nextday Pets, Hoobly, and misc local social media outlets. Google search Run N Ridge and/or Nancy Anderson. (4)
4) Nancy Anderson stated in a Private Message via FB Group Admin that that she doesn’t owe back Franchise Taxes. Then later in the same message thread, admitted to owing back Franchise Taxes. Which is it? Well, accoding the the AR SOS online search, The American Registry has a revoked status!
Nancy Anderson also has created a website by the name of American Animal Registries (AAR) to promote 8 of her sub-registries; Harlequin Pinscher Association (HPA), Biewer Yorkie Association (BYA), American Goat & Sheep Registry - (AGSR), United St. Croix Registry (USCR), United Kiko Registry (UKR), Mini Donk USA (MDA), American Pedigree Registry (APR), and her newest registry: Mosaic Yorkie Association (MYA). (5)
Nancy Anderson also operates under her farm name, LA Farms were she sells, breed, and uses the AG registries below. (6)
This is straight up fraud! People need to report Nancy Anderson to the AR Attorney General's Office, AR Tax Fraud Division, the IRS, the Human Society of America, and the USDA. It's truly unknown how much $money$ she has scammed from people in her 40+years of breeding!
Nancy Anderson truly feels that she is doing nothing wrong! Do not buy a puppy/dog/sheep/goat/donk from someone who thinks that they are above the law of paying their mandated business taxes, that same law the rest of of abide by! IF Nancy Anderson can so candidly have no guilt and no consensus of lying to buyers for 10+ years; Ask yourself.... Is she going to be truthful to the next puppy buyer, which very well be you!
Footnotes - Cited External Links:
1) Arkansas Secretary of States Business Search: AR SOS Business Online Search
2) Arkansas Code 26-54-114: Nonpayment of Franchise Taxes
3) Arkansas Code 5-37-503: Animals - False Registration or Pedigree.
4) Arkansas Code 5-37-515: False Advertising Generally
5) American Animal Registries: Nancy Anderson's Registry Businesses
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2019 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/american-canine-registry-ac/texarkaa-arkasas-texarkasa-1487162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.