What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair

Complaint Review: AMERICO LIFE INSURANCE - Kansas City kansas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Anthony Lombardo, Jr. — Ashville PA United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • AMERICO LIFE INSURANCE P.O. Box 410288 Kansas City, kansas United States

AMERICO LIFE INSURANCE National Farmers Union Life - LCBA After paying on this policy for 33yrs., they lapsed my policy. Kansas City kansas

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I took this life ins. policy out in 1987. The premium was $125 per month fo $150,000 policy. Every month they would automatically withdraw the premium from our bank account. When the Covd 19 started in March of 2020, they purposely did not withdraw the premiums for 3 months, knowing that I was coming up on my 75th birthday..They then notified me that the premiums would rise to $490 mth, plus pay a penalty of $2500.

When I took out that policy from LCBA, the agent told me that the premiums would never change. When I told them I could not afford the premiums, they lapsed the policy. My wife was very upset and phoned them. They said that they could issue us another policy, depending upon their information as to my health from a private firm. Because of some conditions that I had  (Crohns Disease), they refused  me another policy.

This company is so dishonest. I put over $50,000 into that policy, and they even refused to pay us the cash value. I am currently looking for a lawyer to fight for me. I am also writing an article that I hope will get published in Readers Digest exposing Americo's dishonest actions. It seems that because of Covid 19, they knew that they would have to settle a lot of claims, so they found ways to cheat the general public life insurance holders.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2021 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/americo-life-insurance/kansas-city-national-farmers-1509734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content