X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Amerigroup Medicare Medicaid - Austin, San Antonio, Covington, Virginia Beach Texas, Kentucky, Virginia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Golly Molly — Austin Texas United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Amerigroup Medicare Medicaid P.O Box 659403 Austin, San Antonio, Covington, Virginia Beach , Texas, Kentucky, Virginia United States

Amerigroup Medicare Medicaid Amerivantage Dual Coordination, Amerigroup Texas, Inc. HMO DSNP plan, Anthem Company, Early Intervention Case Management Team Faked Impersonated my Health Risk Assessment Health Survey or Errored Austin, San Antonio, Covington, Virginia Beach Texas, Kentucky, Virginia

*Author of original report: Amerigroup Amerivantage Medicare Medicaid Impersonated Health Risk Assessment

*Author of original report: Author Golly Molly Update

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Received Nov.21,2020 letter dated Oct.12,2020 from Amerigroup Medicare Medicaid Texas that said, Thank you for completing your health survey.We have reviewed the answers that you have provided on the Health Risk Assessment (HRA), and have developed a plan of care based upon your responses. Please log onto your health plan website at Amerigroup to review your HRA and to obtain a copy of your Care Plan. NOT. I received a Health Survey info form in mail, and did NOT fill it out or mail it to them yet. Last time I talked to Amerigroup was on phone Sept.2020 when I initially signed up with their Medicare Medicaid HMO DSNP plan in which I told them to send all correspondence to me in mail in writing only, and I will answer in writing.They sent me a paper form of Health Survey in mail, with all other regular info they send by mail as well.

I told them I do not have a printer also. Amerigroup signed letter, Sincerely, Early Intervention Case Management Team. Awwww, aint they sweet. Barf slime. I DID NOT request a caseworker and do not want one nor a team of them either. They had a number to call for questions if I want in letter. I would not call, want in writing issue. I have chronic degenerative multifactorial lumbar lumbo sacral spine issues ,and cervical spine issues and been on disability and officially elder person now. I will send Amerigroup a letter regarding their illegitimate letter, to correct info, and after also send Health Survey form to them in mail that I HAVE filled out after I obviously make a copy of it.

If they want they can send me the impersonated identity theft form that gee whiz it may be, OR that  form belonging to someone else in the mail applied to me by mistake. This in my only humble opinion, may be a deranged, degenerate hoax prank done by this health insurance outfit, or it is an error. In my only humble opinion,Texas does not want you on indigent medical medicaid medicare, and wants you off of it including disabilty off of, and they pay staff to try and kick you off of it. I have in past seen grotesque absurd lies in my records. They have some gag slime filthy dirty staff........

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2020 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/amerigroup-medicare-medicaid/austin-san-antonio-covington-1502157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

3Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Amerigroup Amerivantage Medicare Medicaid Impersonated Health Risk Assessment

AUTHOR: GollyMolly - (United States)

POSTED: Tuesday, January 05, 2021

Update Jan.5,2021.I sent certified letter To Amerigroup Amerivantage Medicaid Medicare dated Dec.22,2020 with enclosed completed Health Risk Assessment that I DID, and not their hiding out coward degenerate  nameless anonymous staff.All said on Rip Off Report my own opinions.Amerigroup signed for it Dec.31,2020. Got notified by email from post office. Then I got a letter in mail Jan.5,2021 identical copy of Oct.12,2020 letter! Obviously bogus.Same envelope presorted Covington, Ky. so no postmark. This letter had extra paper in it that has MOC POC P.O.Box 62509 Virginia Beach, Va; as a return address which is same address I mailed HRA to addressed to MOC HRA.

They could not have assesssed my HRA answers and made a Care Plan THAT  fast and over holidays, and with same Oct.12,2020 date as same exact letter. Baloney Sandwich.Obviously nameless,faceless,anonymous staff, resent same exact bogus letter again right after they received my legitimate Health Risk Assessment that I REALLY did. They do things so OBVIOUSLY. NO LOGIC to it. They can do anything they want they are anonymous and even if not are immune to any consequences or even INITIAL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT of any wrongdoing and they know it. Skunks. It is all obvious to anybody the illogicalness of it. This outfit you cannot get an issue or complaint such as this acknowledged or reasoned about with, so all can do is ignore it and document and put online.They obliterate stuff and keep way they want and respond like they are editing and fabricating a story to third parties.

Nobody takes complaints hardly at all or will do or can do anything about it, it will get fluffed off by any outside help sooner or later, they give up or are too afraid, or you would need to pay a lawyer.Staff from these outfits will snarkily tell you that too. Somebody is paying them to do some type of medical records fudging,and charging up for unneeded services also uh duh duh.Lowlife,gag slime.Barf Bag. Also harassment, trying to annoy and alarm. I am gonna put everything on blogs with paperwork period and not waste time thinking about other than that. Ignoring only thing can do.I do all my own ADLs, manage fine my chronic degenerative multi level lumbar lumbosacral and cervical spine issues by activity modifications, and normal regular HRA responses, they not want to use my real HRA uh duh uh duh.I go to doctor about 2 times a year for standard blood tests and a few standard type meds. They do not want to pay for that but they get paid off to fudge records and agenda to line their pockets. People with physical disabilities,elderly,indigent can get stuck in this skunk outfit, as Social Security makes everybody sign up for it.

An indigent clinic type place you can get better care and not this corruption but since you have medicare or medicaid mandatorily assigned, not elgible to go anywhere else unless out of pocket.I sent my doctor and clinic HRA and told them of issue. They of course get paid by this Amerigroup medicare medicaid which is rather icky.

Author Golly Molly Update

AUTHOR: Golly Molly - (United States)

POSTED: Tuesday, November 24, 2020

My AmerigroupMedicareMedicaid Health Risk Assessment form dated October2,2020 sent from Amerigroup, is from,Early Intervention Case Management Team,which is just the general name of the outfit. I had one page not at hand when I initially wrote this report.Also it says after assessment care plan put on Amerigroup website to be viewed. So that is required.It says you can complete HRA over phone or by mail.I choose I will do only by mail.It says you can have somone else fill out form. I only will fill my own HRA form out and check that box.

It says you can choose not to have a casemanager and I will choose not to.The Sept.30,2020 phone conversation I had with Amerigroup primarily regarding updating insurance with a few health questions at very end, had NOTHING to do with Health Risk Assessment done once a year. Directions say to complete HRA form by 90 days and before start of 2021.The bogus Oct.12,2020 letter from, AmerigroupTexasMedicareMedicaid signed, Early Intervention Case Management Team, that was in a junk mail presortedfirstclassu.s.mail CovingtonKy. no postmark that I received Nov.21,2020, seems was concealing real date and backdated to obliterate my real HRA done by me that was to arrive dated sometime later after that date.Seems like bogus HRA would have fowl prank answers fabricated most likely as a criminal degenerate prank,harassment,abuse,taunting by sociopath abusers in staff and to higher billing.

All I said here on Ripoff Report are my own humble opinions.If caught Amerigroup may bluff error.I updated before this post but do not think went through so this is update Nov.25,2020. Initially thought may be an error, but the junk mail envelope, with no postmark,and no return address etc; details make me think not.

Updated Details

AUTHOR: Gina - (United States)

POSTED: Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Author adding details about,Amerigroup,Anthem,TexasMedicare,Medicaid,AmerivantageDualCoordination.HMO D Snp.The letter said, Thank you for completing your health survey. We have reviewed the answers that you provided on the Health Risk Assessment, and have developed a plan of care based upon your responses. AmerigroupAnthemMedicareMedicaid knows that this would be interpreted as a form that was filled. However, me thinks that this may be a twist where they used my answers to health questions from end of very long phone conversation to Amerigroup on Sept.30,2020.

Think perhaps insurance records may give impression answers were from a form not from a phone call. The whole thing in my only humble opinion is a scam to bill for unnecessary, uneeded,and unrequested services.If using phone call info that was taped,the answers I gave were changed by them because HOW could they have said they had a Care Plan for me signed, Early Intervention Case Management Team. All said my only humble opinions in any of my Ripoff Report. My answers on phone were 100% normal. Let them put it on CD and send it to me with Care Plan with in writing how they say I answered. They SENT me a HRA form in mail not due till end of December 2020, and they sure know that they will get same kind of average normal responses, so they may have not wanted it in writing cause they know I will have a copy of it.The letter was sent in a prepaidfirstclasspostage junk mail envelope with no return address no postmark. They obviously wanted to identify it as me receiving it close to the Oct.12,2020 date that was on it instead of when they really sent it which was near Nov. 21,2020 when I received it.

I received no phone calls,no text messages,no voice mail,no letters about this. Just standard info mail.I have not called or had any contact with them at all through present today Nov.24,2020 since Sept.30,2020 phone call.I told them all correspondence by mail, phone,text,and not on internet on Sept.30,2020phone call like I have been doing all along, as was previously on Amerigroup with different type of insurance before that.So un legit, no contact and they tell me go log on website for info.They would have mailed it or called texted or voice mailed if legit.This is COERCION and SHOVING DOWN THROAT bogus Health Risk Assessment and Care Plan.

I will not log in to the website to look at this fake stuff or anything else on Amerigroup website especially after this scene. They can  SEND IT IN MAIL like they are supposed to.I will not participate in plan and no casemanagers.Everybody who is on Social Security is required to go to Medicare or Medicaid unless pay out of pocket full price.The only calls I got from Amerigroup was town hall meeting robo type calls on my voice mail numerous times.There was vmail with every call and when I got done with voicemail on my non internet phone,phone number showed in a popped up text.Do not know if that shows phone contact in their end other than for the town hall robo calls it came from.

Also besides IdentityTheft,False Impersonation, whether by form or obviosly changing phone call answers, this a form of criminal prank, harrassment,abuse,bullying,and taunting.These outfits are SLANDER LIBEL SNITCH RATS to SocialSecurity and third parties to line their cr$$k pockets.It attracts sociopaths who are abusers and like to abuse and dominate and nobody to take it out on so vulnerable patients fulfill their sport.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair