X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Amerigroup Medicare Medicaid - Austin, San Antonio, Covington, Virginia Beach Texas, Kentucky, Virginia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Golly Molly — Austin Texas United States
  • Amerigroup Medicare Medicaid P.O Box 659403 Austin, San Antonio, Covington, Virginia Beach , Texas, Kentucky, Virginia United States

Amerigroup Medicare Medicaid Amerivantage Dual Coordination, Amerigroup Texas, Inc. HMO DSNP plan, Anthem Company, Early Intervention Case Management Team Faked Impersonated my Health Risk Assessment Health Survey or Errored Austin, San Antonio, Covington, Virginia Beach Texas, Kentucky, Virginia

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Received Nov.21,2020 letter dated Oct.12,2020 from Amerigroup Medicare Medicaid Texas that said, Thank you for completing your health survey.We have reviewed the answers that you have provided on the Health Risk Assessment (HRA), and have developed a plan of care based upon your responses. Please log onto your health plan website at Amerigroup to review your HRA and to obtain a copy of your Care Plan. NOT. I received a Health Survey info form in mail, and did NOT fill it out or mail it to them yet. Last time I talked to Amerigroup was on phone Sept.2020 when I initially signed up with their Medicare Medicaid HMO DSNP plan in which I told them to send all correspondence to me in mail in writing only, and I will answer in writing.They sent me a paper form of Health Survey in mail, with all other regular info they send by mail as well.

I told them I do not have a printer also. Amerigroup signed letter, Sincerely, Early Intervention Case Management Team. Awwww, aint they sweet. Barf slime. I DID NOT request a caseworker and do not want one nor a team of them either. They had a number to call for questions if I want in letter. I would not call, want in writing issue. I have chronic degenerative multifactorial lumbar lumbo sacral spine issues ,and cervical spine issues and been on disability and officially elder person now. I will send Amerigroup a letter regarding their illegitimate letter, to correct info, and after also send Health Survey form to them in mail that I HAVE filled out after I obviously make a copy of it.

If they want they can send me the impersonated identity theft form that gee whiz it may be, OR that  form belonging to someone else in the mail applied to me by mistake. This in my only humble opinion, may be a deranged, degenerate hoax prank done by this health insurance outfit, or it is an error. In my only humble opinion,Texas does not want you on indigent medical medicaid medicare, and wants you off of it including disabilty off of, and they pay staff to try and kick you off of it. I have in past seen grotesque absurd lies in my records. They have some gag slime filthy dirty staff........

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2020 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/amerigroup-medicare-medicaid/austin-san-antonio-covington-1502157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair