X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: AMI Ventures / Walmart.Com online shopping - Richmond Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Edward — Cincinnati Ohio United States
  • AMI Ventures / Walmart.Com online shopping 25547 Canyon Crossing Dr / Westheimer Lake ,Foster .Fort Bend County Richmond , Texas United States

AMI Ventures / Walmart.Com online shopping Rip off Richmond Texas

Sent speaker back and they stated they never received them and charged me for them anyway . UPS said the sent them back , but could not track because the item would receive a new tracking , upon returning a product and only the company would have this return tracking number.

AMI Ventures repeatly states the would check their warehouse for the return speakers / yet they never return my calls , and ask me to give they more time . it has been almost two months.

My bank wont dispute the charges because I dont have the return tracking number , & UPS store in Norwood Cincinnati Ohio told me that I did not need a receipt when I returned them/ so now I have no speaker and Im out of 177.00 dollars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2019 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/ami-ventures-walmartdotcom/richmond-texas-rip-1481444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content