What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair

Complaint Review: Angi Leads - Denver CO

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Scott — Memphis TN United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I signed up for Angi Leads about two months ago.  They have produced zero leads but lots of headaches.

1 - They charge you $288 for a membership up front, and in exchange are going to produce leads for you.  But the phone calls they give you for leads are crap.  You can call the phone number immediately and no one ever answers.  But you have to either protest the charge or pay $100 per lead.  So, no revenue, just a time suck.

2 - You can only pause the lead service for 2 weeks at a time, which means you have to remember to stop it or you get more crap phone calls and have to protest more calls that never actually generate any money.

3 - When you pause the leads the first time, a customer service reps calls to see if he can 'help.'  But really he's just calling to explain why the leads are bad because of you.  They explain that if you just spend hours updating your info and building your web interface online the leads will be better.

4 - You're only able to protest bad leads if they meet certain criteria.  You have to attempt to attempt to return the call on multiple days and you have to prove it was a bad lead, which is literally every 'lead' they've sent me.

So far I'm only out around $600, but only because I've tried to protest every lead I've gotten.  All I really got for my $288 was a job that doesn't pay, just penalize me when I don't remember to push the leads out every week.  Since I'm stuck with them for the next year, I'll probably be out significantly more by the end.

Stay away.  This is a bad service and you will be sorry.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2021 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/angi-leads/denver-home-advisor-take-1511243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content