X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Anthony's Leather Works - Corona Del Mar California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By:
  • Anthony's Leather Works 3401 E Coast Hwy Corona Del Mar, California United States

Anthony's Leather Works Anthonys Anthony's Leather works Incomplete work. Corona Del Mar California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I sent out a Motorcycle suit to have a zipper replacement  along with them extending the zipper down a bit further.

I asked them  ( Greg)   if they would also Lower the zipper guard as well. He said Everything would be lowered.    or All would be lowered...

here is a copy & paste of that email.   Read from bottom to top..

Jim,

Yes it will all be moved down so it will look original.

I should have this done by Thursday and I will e-mail you an invoice that you can pay directly online.

Thanks!

Greg

Quoting jsc82674@aol.com:

PS   i assume  you'll also  extend the leather zip guard   or I hope any way  thanks

jim..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got the suit back from Anthony's Leather Works.

They did not move ALL down as they said.

Greg  has tried to say he didn't understand my request.

Google search  What is a zipper guard.....

I did not feel like spending another 70 dollars on shipping to and from Indiana to California and back again.   So I asked for the 36.00 dollars  back  as a partial refund for their Incomplete work....

Greg has offered 25.      and now as retaliation for my review   I'll get nothing..   Here is a copy and paste of that email...

Jim,

Forget everything.  I saw you left me a one star review so at this point I have no interest in repairing you suit or giving you a refund.

I guess you closed the matter by leaving the review.

Good luck in your future.

Greg

If  Greg From Anthony's  leather works should  make good on a 36.00 dollar refund  which is just for shipping due to incomplete work....     I will Ammend this report     and  I'll  give them a better rating on Yelp and google.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2020 11:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/anthonys-leather-works/corona-del-mar-california-1495795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair