X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: April Patterson & Brain Patterson & Southern Standards - GA

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Charlie’s Mom — GA United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • April Patterson & Brain Patterson & Southern Standards GA United States

April Patterson & Brain Patterson & Southern Standards Southern Standards Beau and Charlie Southern Standards sold me a standard poodle puppy with birth defect and refused to do anything about it. GA

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I bought a standard poodle puppy (Charlie) from Southern Standards December of 2018. When I bring the puppy home I find out he run into walls and knock over his water bowl and food bowl. I bring my concern to this breeder April the second day but she kept telling me she just brought all the  puppies to the vet he is healthy this is just puppy clumsy and it will get better through the time.

She stall my time for the whole week and after doing some test by myself  I realized the Charlie  can not see with his right eye. I offered to take Charlie to this breeder’s vet and  I will pay for it but she didn’t agree. After I took the Charlie to my vet they said it could be neurological problem and referred us to a specialist .

They suggested us wait and give more time for Charlie to grow up probably after he is 12 weeks ( he is 8 weeks back then) then take him to the neurological  specialist.  At that time we had Charlie for a week and after talking to April she made it very clear there is NO WAY to REFUND MONEY.

It’s so wrong to sell puppies with birth defect and refused to do anything about it. And then she started to accusing me causing Charlie’s problem. We stop talking since then and she blocked me on FB and Instagram.

One month later I took Charlie to UGA vet school had appointment with eye specialist and neurological specialist. They say Charlie has right eye blindness and given to his young age the most possible reason is congenital malformation of the left front head. They can do very little with birth defect.

We sue the breeder after the vet appointment. The court hearing was 4/29/19. We loose the case because she said she is not a breeder so she can sell puppies without any warranty. All our evidence focuses on Charlie’s birth defect and we printed out all her post from 2 business FB accounts. We never thought we need to prove she sells more than one litter in 12 months which she actually did but she lied about it.

This breeder has two business FB accounts and websites. She obviously sells more than 2 litters a year and also offered stud services for quick money. But she get her way by lying under oath. By lying nor being a breeder she just sold this one litter and all the puppies sold AS IS and then all my evidence are useless.

The second day after I loose my case she start to sell a new litter. Turns out she just had one new litter 4 days before the hearing and she hide it until she get her way. This makes her 100% breeder but she didn’t have licenses and didn’t offer any warranty for her puppies. She only offered accusing and blaming.

I post my experience with this breeder on FB and CL so many people has similar experience with her reached out to me. April Patterson and Brain Patterson they have a history of target people in group and ruin other breeder’s reputations. They threatened people with lawsuits copy other breeders business names and trying to ruin their business. One owner bought a puppy from my Charlie’s litter and her puppy has similar problems as my Charlie and she got blocked from April too.

Buyers please be aware of Southern Standards. If you buy puppies from them do not trust word they said. Everything needs to be written down and take the puppy to the vet ASAP!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2019 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/april-patterson-brain/ga-beau-charlie-amp-sold-1478831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair