X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

after 4 months of my close date we notice some different color in my kithchen and I submitted a warrany request and got contacted from Dean Miller who is supposed will fix my issue and he refuse to do it because this is normal and when I asked all my neighbours found that no one had this issue and I asked him for his manager and contacted him ( his name is Joe) and also he refused to change kitchen cabient.

after almost 20 months I recieved a letter from my water utility provider that says there's a leak coming from Meter Fixture, so I contacted Dean again to fix this leak because I'm still under the warranty and asked him not to fix it unless he provide me with verification or evidence of what they did.

Dean assigned my order to a company and they did their job, but I'm trying now to get a verification from Dean and he referred me to the company that did the work which I didn't deal with them and they didn't know me and there is no any feedback from them to my request and Dean refused to provide me with I asked for.

Now my utility provider need an evidance and they refudsed to provide me with this verification.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2020 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/arbor-homes/westfield-indiana-bad-service-1492607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair