X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Atmark Trading Inc - Chicago illinois

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Tony — Dolton United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Atmark Trading Inc 1965 West Pershing Rd Chicago, illinois United States

Atmark Trading Inc Atmark Trading received payment but never delivered the computer Chicago illinois

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Atmark Trading website sell low cost computers. After ordering a Dell Precision Workstation for $991.15 on June 19th 2020 then paying them by credit card I never recieved the computer. I wrote Atmark July 2nd to cancel my order according to their terms and agreement and the same day I cancel they email me and said the computer is being ship today.

After receiving the UPS label it was only a label with a tracking number but the package had never been pickup by UPS. I research the label to find out it is a generic label by a company called Shipstation. I have pictures of all the fake labels. As of today I have not recieved my money nor the computer..Also I look at the reviews people was writting and this seems to be common practice of fraud for Atmark Trading Inc..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2020 08:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/atmark-trading/chicago-illinois-received-1497085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair