Complaint Review: AT&T Latrice Keith - Dallas IL,Ca,NV, TX, IN, VT, GA,FL,
AT&T Latrice Keith Latrice Keith Sr. Manager, office to the president 12 calls to AT&T 4 calls to Latrice Keith (manager) NO RESOLUTION!!!! Dallas IL,Ca,NV, TX, IN, VT, GA,FL,
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
(1) I've been with AT&T for a few decades now. I called to upgrade to a newer phone. We went through the process, but at the end of the call, I was told delievery might be a bit longer due to Covid19. I said I would cancel the order and just go up the street where there is an AT&T store. We both called the store to make sure they carried the Iphone11--the representive assured us that she has it.
(2) The following day I go to the AT&T store and sat for over an hour with a mask on, awaiting my turn. When it was my turn, she couldn't help me because AT&T didn't cancel the order or reverse the upgrade
(3) Call to AT&T (mid April) they listen to the issue, apolygize, promise I will receive my refund, and the cancellation/reversal of upgrade was completed.
(4) A week later, another call. Different person--again promises everything to be rectified today.
(5) Another week another call--where's my refund? I get told it was put into my bank account and I will have to ask my bank where it is?? Then she said, she would create a ticket to have someone follow the money trail--could take 5-7 business days, I responded with, it will only take me 5 mins to get a new phone carrier. Tons more promises, all are broken naturally
(6) Call and speak to the retaintion department--the guy informs me, the order was never cancelled. ( now I'm losing my patience)
(7) Automated system probably works off of keywords spoken, so call can be directed to the right dept/person--system heard some new keywords today, that I'm pretty sure isn't in the system. I beg someone to allow me to speak to a manager--I get put on hold per usual for a lengthy time--she comes back on the line and says...my manager said your refund will be in the bank this Friday. I again said, please have her/him call me--she said she will--never did and of course there wasn't any refund.
(8) I'm going to bypass other phone call attempts that I made without any resolution, to an email I received from Latrice Keith. I would like to speak with you regarding a concern presented to AT&T Office of the President. My name is Latrice Keith and my number is (925) 302-4849.
Please call me Monday - Friday between the hours of 9:00 am - 3:00 pm PT. If I am unavailable, please leave a message with your phone number and the best time to reach you.
Our top priority is to treat our customers to a premium experience every time they interact with us. Thank you for taking the time to contact us and explain your concerns.
Seriously???!!!! I made four calls to her and left a voicemail each time--she never answered and has not returned my call.
(9) Yeah, I'm furious and I'm not going away. Not only have I been with them for a few decades, I have my whole family with them as well. I truly appreciate the thank you I'm receiving for that.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2020 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/att-latrice-keith/dallas-ilcanv-tx-vt-gafl-sr-1497023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.