X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Katina — Roxbury MA United States
  • Beach Sandals 289 Sichuan Dajian Road Chengdu, Sichuan China

Beach Sandals Stylomo Store Either was a bogus click bait or Beach Shoes it the bogus store but I found them via Instagram. I made the purchase under . I got the wrong description shoes and color. Chengdu Sichuan

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Capital One sided with these people. I'm not sure why but they refuse to give me back my money. I'm very disgusted and disappointed at this whole thing. I can't get help from basically no one. Yes, I've filed with FTC but for some strange reason, they're not much of a hlep either. I do not know what kind of information this company has on Capital One and FTC but it must be something that will make them collaspe. This company set up a fake website and I fell for it.

I got the wrong shoes, and color. The company that I thought I was purchasing from was in the UK. Turns out it was china. I gave Capital One and FTC all of the proof and then some and they still denied my claim. This is a spit, not a slap but a spit in the face that NO ONE will do anything. One thing that really upset me. During a pandemic, Capitol One was asking for a third party letter from the compay Crocs, (NOT Stylomo Store or Beach Sandals) to prove that CROCS actually made the color Croc I was looking for.

I heard back from Crocs but they couldn't send me a letter. It was no one in their coporate offices at the time to do this. And just because I wasn't able to get a letter head from Crocs, they denied my claim.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2021 06:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/beach-sandals/chengdu-sichuan-stylomo-store-1506608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair