X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Bystrom Automotive - Rancho Cucamonga California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: ontario California
  • Bystrom Automotive 8949 E 9th St #110 Rancho Cucamonga, California U.S.A.

Jack Bystrom's Automotive Repair ripoff CAR worked on by shop goes OUT of CONTROL and SMASHES into my VEHICLE, HE SAID he'll PAY but DOESN'T Rancho Cucamonga California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Jack Bystrom Automotive Is NOT A RIPOFF : FALSE REPORT

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I had my car parked in the dirt away from everybody else's cars while I was at work. The shop next door was working on this Mustang and had parked it near my car. JACK BYSTROM walked out to the car and handed the keys to this girl who was working for him at the time.

She started up the car and put it into first gear and popped the clutch then all hell broke loose. She lost control of the car and broadsided my antique FORD, smashing into my quarter panel, breaking one of my leaf springs, not to mention PISSIN ME OFF.

Jack said he was responsible and would take care of it. I went and had estimates done and he told me my car is OLD and he was not paying for it. When asked what he was planning on doing about my car getting fixed, he told me to go FU*$@ MYSELF.

That girl that lost control of the mustang gave me a FAKE NAME and Address.

Bud
San Bernardino County, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2003 06:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/bystrom-automotive/rancho-cucamonga-california-s-66109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Jack Bystrom Automotive Is NOT A RIPOFF : FALSE REPORT

AUTHOR: Lindia - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Tuesday, June 10, 2008
This report Is False. Bud, that's not his real name is lying. The report is WRONG>
I was At Jack Bystrom Automotive that day as a customer. Here is what really happened. Jack Bystrom the owner was not at the shop he had taken my car for a smog. Jack had ask a friend Rick Bumgardener if a girl (the owner of the Mustang) that work for MR.

Rick Bumgardener in his Office, could pick him up at the smog station, so she drove over. When Jack Bystrom called her she got in her Mustang which popped out of gear and hit the OLD BEAT-UP FORD Fairlane ( the car was a piece of JUNK). I saw what happen she couldn't of hit the car to cause any damage other then a slight nick on a already very BEAT-UP OLD FORD car. This man came out of the building next to JACK Bystrom Automotive and started yelling at her.

This being "BUD" was DRUNK or "HIGH" He was saying really bad things to the GIRL! She called her Boss Rick Bumgardener he came to Jack Bystroms shop and told Bud he (being Rick Bumgardener) would take care of any damages. Then Jack Bystrom came back to the Shop. He was up set because no one had picked him up. Jack Bystrom was not even there when all of this happened, he had NEVER worked on the MUSTANG, NEVER told "Bud" he would pay for any damages.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair