Ripoff Report Needs Your Help!
X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Ca Dirndl Haus - Huntington Beach California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Chad — Huntington Beach CA United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Ca Dirndl Haus 7561 Center Ave unit 51a Huntington Beach, California United States

Ca Dirndl Haus Chad Fite Tenant in Commercial Space Living in Unit, Against City & HOA Rules Huntington Beach, California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

We have a very small building, with 2 tenants, the other tenant is living in the unit, with multiple other men. This has been on going for at least 4 years now.  His unit, does not have running water, any type of washing conditions. He also smokes Cigars, the stench & men living without santitary conditions has made me very ill(I now have permenant lung problems). I try to keep my store ventilated, as his stench gets into my store. I've even doubled up the drywall, that seperates our space.

Ironically his business is a food saftey course. Disgusting.

I talked to the city and they came out, but he doesn't answer door. The city recommended me, to get a lawyer. The landlord will not evict him, ive discussed with him multiple times. I would like to sue the HOA for their neglected, my health issues and the property owner for not evicting the tenant for illegal use of the property.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2024 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/ca-dirndl-haus/huntington-beach-chad-fite-1532228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair