X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: cacharger.com - Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Adri — montreal Canada
  • cacharger.com No. 1058A Shenlan Rd, Futian District, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China China

cacharger.com Item arrived 3 weeks late, broken and non functional, Company will not refund money. Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I purchased a computer charger, the shipping was listed as arrival 3-10 days,  no shipping notification was sent and item arrived  a month after the order and it was broken and non functional. I contacted the seller three times during this time via email and no response, I tried calling the number listed on the website but it is a fake number.

They finally responded to me after and will not refund me the money even though on their website it states 30 days money back guarantee.  I suspect this website is a scam and I fied my case with paypal, I hope I get my mpney back. The company advertises itself as a Canadian company but the item was sent from China. It has fake reviews on the site to make it seem like it's an authetic company.  Stay away!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2019 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/cachargerdotcom/shenzhen-guangdong-province-1482991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair